Yup ! You mentioned last month. I frequent these areas as I live around Jurong.
I'm not a CMT shareholder, I'm FCT shareholder

I'm not speaking up for CMT, I'm just sharing what I'm experiencing in my frequent visit to Jcube and IMM. They are not like a ghost town anymore. Don't spread fear


Yes, there was a period of time I thought Jcube was a goner. It was a ghost town like you mentioned. But now, it's much more vibrant and lively. I think Capmall Trust management is really prudent and doing a good job in quickly revamping each shopping mall to a niche aspect of it's own.
Jcube - Teenagers
Westgate - High end Target audience / Family oriented
IMM - Factory Outlet sales & F&B for office workers
With the erection of the J-walk, all shopping malls (IMM, WestGate, JEM, Jurong Hospital, Big Box) are now inter-connected and very accessible. Previous years, IMM can only be access from Jcube with a shuttle bus. Plus, the completion of Jurong Hospital is going to boost more crowd in the heart of Jurong.
Now everything can be found in the heart of Jurong. People in the west may not need not travel down to town anymore. It's an Entertainment, F&B, Shopping, Kids & Healthcare Hub.