Genshin Impact

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
21,561
Reaction score
12,779
Anyone find Columbina's eyes scary when she opens it during her burst? :oops:

I find it too scary big for her face, and she look much prettier to me when she has her blindfold on :p
Supposed to be ethereal feeling
She's also the strongest being in teyvat
 

philips107

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
733

I'll gladly let her spank me, she looks so fierce haha.

I'm spending my limited primos on the current weapons banner, the new 4 stars weapons seems quite powerful. So far I have pulled the bow for Faruzan.

Any leftovers will be saved for the Tsaritsa heh.
 

Blindaim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
1,322
I'll gladly let her spank me, she looks so fierce haha.

I'm spending my limited primos on the current weapons banner, the new 4 stars weapons seems quite powerful. So far I have pulled the bow for Faruzan.

Any leftovers will be saved for the Tsaritsa heh.

The bow is a trap. Faruzan can't use. Her ER requirement will be so high that it is impossible to build, if not using favonius in onslaught. Her particles come from burst and she needs to build her first burst.

 

philips107

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
733
The bow is a trap. Faruzan can't use. Her ER requirement will be so high that it is impossible to build, if not using favonius in onslaught. Her particles come from burst and she needs to build her first burst.


Thanks for the tips! Never thought of that (yeap, currently using favonius on Faruzan) .... Luckily can still use on Fischl and Diona heh (per the vid).

I used Mizuki and Faruzan together for the current Abyss Floor 11 protect the monument stage (1st part), and it was very enjoyable seeing the opponents tumbling and flying everywhere, and not getting any chance to damage the monument.
 
Last edited:

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
23,491
Reaction score
2,643
Thanks for the tips! Never thought of that (yeap, currently using favonius on Faruzan) .... Luckily can still use on Fischl and Diona heh (per the vid).

I used Mizuki and Faruzan together for the current Abyss Floor 11 protect the monument stage, and it was very enjoyable seeing the opponents tumbling and flying everywhere, and not getting any chance to damage the monument.

The second part of floor 11 is (-_-
 

Blindaim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
1,322
Thanks for the tips! Never thought of that (yeap, currently using favonius on Faruzan) .... Luckily can still use on Fischl and Diona heh (per the vid).

I used Mizuki and Faruzan together for the current Abyss Floor 11 protect the monument stage, and it was very enjoyable seeing the opponents tumbling and flying everywhere, and not getting any chance to damage the monument.

Ah, refresh the bad memories of me trying this Floor 11.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top