Mistake
Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2019
- Messages
- 244
- Reaction score
- 783

Anyone find Columbina's eyes scary when she opens it during her burst?Gonna get nilou for columbina!
Anyone find Columbina's eyes scary when she opens it during her burst?
I find it too scary big for her face, and she look much prettier to me when she has her blindfold on![]()
I suppose booby deer's (Lauma) heaving bosom is more noticeableZoom out very fast so no notice.
Supposed to be ethereal feelingAnyone find Columbina's eyes scary when she opens it during her burst?
I find it too scary big for her face, and she look much prettier to me when she has her blindfold on![]()
Danica most likely stellar conduct support - nice teammate for Sandrone.
Danica most likely stellar conduct support - nice teammate for Sandrone.
I'm definitely going to get her. Mainly because she is hot
Yes, hot
I'll gladly let her spank me, she looks so fierce haha.
I'm spending my limited primos on the current weapons banner, the new 4 stars weapons seems quite powerful. So far I have pulled the bow for Faruzan.
Any leftovers will be saved for the Tsaritsa heh.
The bow is a trap. Faruzan can't use. Her ER requirement will be so high that it is impossible to build, if not using favonius in onslaught. Her particles come from burst and she needs to build her first burst.
Thanks for the tips! Never thought of that (yeap, currently using favonius on Faruzan) .... Luckily can still use on Fischl and Diona heh (per the vid).
I used Mizuki and Faruzan together for the current Abyss Floor 11 protect the monument stage, and it was very enjoyable seeing the opponents tumbling and flying everywhere, and not getting any chance to damage the monument.
yah man .... harder than Floor 12The second part of floor 11 is (-_-
Thanks for the tips! Never thought of that (yeap, currently using favonius on Faruzan) .... Luckily can still use on Fischl and Diona heh (per the vid).
I used Mizuki and Faruzan together for the current Abyss Floor 11 protect the monument stage, and it was very enjoyable seeing the opponents tumbling and flying everywhere, and not getting any chance to damage the monument.