Genting FAQ - Part 3

vodka_supernova

Reaction score
Lol swee la! Help me say hi to the slots machines!

Sent from Blessings to All using GAGT
Lol. Will do. Have a love-hate relationship with the slots now. Died many times and resurrected a few times. Sigh.

Just done with a massage session at MSpa. Omg! First class! Top notch facilities, service, masseur! And affordable too!

Sent from Masters Of Our Own Fate, Captains Of Our Own Souls. using GAGT

eugenelite

Reaction score
Lol. Will do. Have a love-hate relationship with the slots now. Died many times and resurrected a few times. Sigh.

Just done with a massage session at MSpa. Omg! First class! Top notch facilities, service, masseur! And affordable too!

Sounds like you are having a ball! In-room massage? Got happy ending offered? Hahaha

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We all need bro angtehkor with a special ang hahaha

I seldom win. Sometimes win money few hundred times my bet I greedy increase bet amount a lot and lose all the winning and own money. Like from bet rm3 win rm700 I increase bet to rm15 and slot turn cold and I lose all the rm700 winning. Look like when you play slot machine you have to consistently play the same bet amount. Once you change bet amount, slot machine seem to know and turn cold. When I win I increase bet I lose

fadefade

Reaction score
i receive the email for feb 2020 free rooms but i go app and website like still no free rooms leh in feb.
(jan have free superior deluxe, but feb even standard room cost ringgit.)

free room for FEB!!

time to plan:D

vsvs24

Master Member
Reaction score
Morning peeps! Damn the fog for disrupting my view! Hehe. Hope it clears up soon. And GG Club Suite is amazing lah. Now I'm spoilt and don't think I can ever go back to stay FWH or other hotels here. Lol.

UHTXKcLl.jpg

I love the fog and clouds....

uphill

Reaction score
I seldom win. Sometimes win money few hundred times my bet I greedy increase bet amount a lot and lose all the winning and own money. Like from bet rm3 win rm700 I increase bet to rm15 and slot turn cold and I lose all the rm700 winning. Look like when you play slot machine you have to consistently play the same bet amount. Once you change bet amount, slot machine seem to know and turn cold. When I win I increase bet I lose
Slot player hardly beat the machine. Sometime increase and heng, can take back your input. But most of the time eat till your credit 0.
Only can win or recover some if heng heng kana the big jackpot.
Table game player have a better chances to walk away with winning.

eugenelite

Reaction score
Damn the machines! They seem to have brains of their own...maybe some powerful AI chip. Hahaha

ghregular

Reaction score
Morning peeps! Damn the fog for disrupting my view! Hehe. Hope it clears up soon. And GG Club Suite is amazing lah. Now I'm spoilt and don't think I can ever go back to stay FWH or other hotels here. Lol.

UHTXKcLl.jpg

u know what, i somehow believe what u just said.
i had been staying either crockfords, GG or maxims. so now min complimentary for me must be maxims else i m not going. btw i had two connecting GG club suite recently ..imagine.

ghregular

Reaction score
Damn the machines! They seem to have brains of their own...maybe some powerful AI chip. Hahaha

my last trip wifey hit a 14k jackpot but only after dumping half in so its not u dont get back but just not big enough to move your backside. me too hit 4k after only slotting 2hundred but then i still had 2 nights.

uphill

Reaction score
my last trip wifey hit a 14k jackpot but only after dumping half in so its not u dont get back but just not big enough to move your backside. me too hit 4k after only slotting 2hundred but then i still had 2 nights.

Got 1 trip on the last night, almost empty but luck come and hit up to 12k. Almost recover the trip.
Last 2 hours give back 6k :(
Long time never happen to me slot in hundreds, come out thousands.

Last edited:

vodka_supernova

Reaction score
Much better view earlier today!

DYiYYu6l.jpg

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many people use 1 GP to exchange the 2020 calendars sia.

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Lightning slots area really noisy sia..all the aunties and uncles keep hitting the Spin button..is it got cheat code? :s13:

Lock & Link and Mighty Cash area still not so bad with the button hitting.

fadefade

Reaction score
any info where cimb atm can be found??

total I found 3 atm locating near H&M, lobby tower 2 and old arcade..

any other locations?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.