Genting FAQ - Part 3

vsvs24

Master Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with you. The place is so built-up, I had a problem finding open spaces other than the summit where the soon-to-open amusement park is located. They have done too good a job connecting the whole complex so that you need not walk out into the open. Now I actually get disoriented within the maze of interconnections. I actually miss walking out in the open.

Had to go to the Chin Swee Temple if I need open space. Best to go after rain. Walk in the cloud.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope they have affordable annual pass like in the past. If I recall correctly, annual pass renewal was RM156 for adult and covers indoor, outdoor and Waterpark.

Difficult to find a nice place to sit outdoors in Genting where there is no smoking.

dun call bolehland for nothing

miss smoking everywhere over there :s13::s13::s13:

ghregular

Reaction score
Totally agree with you. The place is so built-up, I had a problem finding open spaces other than the summit where the soon-to-open amusement park is located. They have done too good a job connecting the whole complex so that you need not walk out into the open. Now I actually get disoriented within the maze of interconnections. I actually miss walking out in the open.

ya best open air space is grand hotel outside.
Screenshot-20210227-230557-Firefox.jpg

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maxim open air carpark that cafe can eat durians and enjoy the cooling weather.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice nice beedio..................

here we only can go up b timah

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm Still have the VR thingy lor

ya ...our kiddos think indoor more than enough
maybe just go outdoor theme park jalan jalan lor....anyway just bet less 1 hand baccarat lolxxxx

hope year end holiday can go bah

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
ya ...our kiddos think indoor more than enough
maybe just go outdoor theme park jalan jalan lor....anyway just bet less 1 hand baccarat lolxxxx

hope year end holiday can go bah

Aiyo my best bet hor travelling only be early next year bro

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go vaccination 1st lah
no jab no travel :s13:

Vaccination is necessary but not a sufficient requirement for going back to Genting (or anywhere else)

Vaccination does not mean you won't get the virus, just that your body will have a better chance of fighting it if you get it.

More importantly, M'sia must step up its vaccination program and get the virus under control. Else, I doubt many would be comfortable going back - regardless of whether you have got the jab or not.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vaccination is necessary but not a sufficient requirement for going back to Genting (or anywhere else)

Vaccination does not mean you won't get the virus, just that your body will have a better chance of fighting it if you get it.

More importantly, M'sia must step up its vaccination program and get the virus under control. Else, I doubt many would be comfortable going back - regardless of whether you have got the jab or not.

thank you sir for ur advice :s13::s13::s13:

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if hand itchy local

else wait bubble with aussie go ang mo hoot

rwg ....not sure when bubble....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.