Genting FAQ - Part 3

The_Red_X

Reaction score
:s13::s13::s13: True true..

Planning to catch a lot movies in Genting !

Crawl
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Annabelle Comes Home
Escape Plan: The Extractors
Toy Story 4
Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Movie marathon!

hahaha same man. i just told my wife that ytd, movie marathon in genting end of the month. :p

Arina Hashimoto

Reaction score
Can give me some clue where to breathe cool air ? I smell cigarette smoke everywhere.

at night u go the skyavenue level 4

the rooftop open air one

if lucky u will be "in the clouds" for real
very cooling!

if got ppl smoke u find different spot lo

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a silver card member since 2006 until now never upgrade to gold at all. I play slot machine. Best is don't care so much about points because the longer you gamble the more you lose. Just set a loss limit of between 15-25 times your bet and winning goal of 15-25 times your bet, when reach your winning goal continue playing and set another winning goal and so on until you lose your original bankroll and please don't touch your winning credits. And if you very suay you will lose this bankroll in under 2 minutes. If you Heng the win come more often and bigger and a lot of bonus will come and your money will keep going up and you play slowly and relax and you will take a few hour to lose your original bankroll and of course with some winning money.

For me with a bankroll 20 times my bet. My record fastest time to lose this bankroll under 1 minutes 20 dead spins in a row. My record longest time to lose this bankroll 4 hours plus nearly 5 hours I have a lot of bonus, a lot of big win and my credits keep going up and I play slowly to drag the time.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13::s13: True true..

Planning to catch a lot movies in Genting !

Crawl
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Annabelle Comes Home
Escape Plan: The Extractors
Toy Story 4
Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Movie marathon!

Best watch HK movies. Dialogue in Cantonese.

Twilight

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a silver card member since 2006 until now never upgrade to gold at all. I play slot machine. Best is don't care so much about points because the longer you gamble the more you lose. Just set a loss limit of between 15-25 times your bet and winning goal of 15-25 times your bet, when reach your winning goal continue playing and set another winning goal and so on until you lose your original bankroll and please don't touch your winning credits. And if you very suay you will lose this bankroll in under 2 minutes. If you Heng the win come more often and bigger and a lot of bonus will come and your money will keep going up and you play slowly and relax and you will take a few hour to lose your original bankroll and of course with some winning money.

For me with a bankroll 20 times my bet. My record fastest time to lose this bankroll under 1 minutes 20 dead spins in a row. My record longest time to lose this bankroll 4 hours plus nearly 5 hours I have a lot of bonus, a lot of big win and my credits keep going up and I play slowly to drag the time.

Slot machine see how much u put and bet if playing those 2 cents kind
Points are slow. To get gold is now 300tp

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.