Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
20,191
Reaction score
2,559
what apps do u use besides QVOD coz after i updated to kitkat.. i cant use the app anymore...
i wan to dl movies.. and dramas//
 

squeeish

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
6,777
Reaction score
5
My set has an unlocked bootloader and it's rooted. Does this affect warranty?

I'm looking to send mine in due to the touchscreen issue. The latest sets don't have touchscreen issues right?
 

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
10,923
Reaction score
0
Placed an order for a 32GB set with Amazon yesterday and it got shipped earlier with an estimated delivery date of 13 Dec. I'm going overseas on that day though... what's my chance of getting it earlier?

:Later,
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,963
Reaction score
2,570
Placed an order for a 32GB set with Amazon yesterday and it got shipped earlier with an estimated delivery date of 13 Dec. I'm going overseas on that day though... what's my chance of getting it earlier?

:Later,

usually is earlier than that.
 

bradputt

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2001
Messages
17,320
Reaction score
3

tkc2263

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
17
Placed an order for a 32GB set with Amazon yesterday and it got shipped earlier with an estimated delivery date of 13 Dec. I'm going overseas on that day though... what's my chance of getting it earlier?

:Later,


I got it only 5 days after ordering it...
 

sTiCkY

Banned
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
60,032
Reaction score
9,564
I still have a problem with my nexus 7, the wifi is still draining battery even after i off it. :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top