Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

nothingtotalk

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
0
Can buy Nexus 7 online from Omigo Singapore

Selling Nexus 7 2013 32GB for $390.72
There is currently a 7% off voucher (use code OMGSHOP7), which gives you S$363.37

Shop is managed by SingPost.
Seems that they shipped it from US. You do get free delivery and 14 days free return via Singapore post office.

Better than ordering from Amazon and paying for the shipping.
At least, you do not have to pay to ship back if unit is defective.
Amazon ships free for the Nexus 7. So many of us ship it from there and I paid less than S$300. So tell me how is this a better deal?
 

riderxps

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
0
no need to root, but have to install nexus media importer app and sd card formatted to fat32 or ntfs only
 
Last edited:

tan_hl

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
0
no need to root, but have to install nexus media importer app and sd card formatted to fat32 or ntfs only


those picture i store on SD card can use nexus photo gallery to view? or can only be view via nexus media importer
 

charlesboy

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I am a newbie. Can I buy an older version of Asus Nexus 7 from Amazon? Does any repair shop repair faulty Nexus 7 tablets? Sorry I may be posting in the incorrect thread.
 

richey

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
2,541
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I am a newbie. Can I buy an older version of Asus Nexus 7 from Amazon? Does any repair shop repair faulty Nexus 7 tablets? Sorry I may be posting in the incorrect thread.

Yes they do sell 2012 version, which is the 1st Nexus7. Faulty N7 can be repaired in various shops across the island, with varying fees and charges.

I personally wouldn't suggest the N7 (1st gen). Why? Cause it's not a iphone 4 to iphone 4s upgrade. It's more than that, in terms of the internal specs. The FULL HD screen alone is worth the jump. That's not more....there are more to it:)
 

hehuafa

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
YES of course you can buy 2012 version of Nexus. The BIG BUTT is that, the price of 2012 32 GIGS versus the 2013 version 16 gigs is just a small difference.

why go for older ones when newer ones is just 20 or 30$ more only.............
...

Hi,
I am a newbie. Can I buy an older version of Asus Nexus 7 from Amazon? Does any repair shop repair faulty Nexus 7 tablets? Sorry I may be posting in the incorrect thread.
 

nothingtotalk

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
0
I can't root the nexus. It seems like the driver is missing. I tried to dl the driver but all failed to install. Been getting the same message "file is missing"

Anyone encounter the same problem?

Seems like Andriod is harder to root than iOS
Lol one small setback and you declare that Android is harder to root than iOS.

Have you tried finding for other ways?
 

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
16,134
Reaction score
0
yey! just got mine today from challenger...

where can i get accessories such as cover?
 

Taunee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
0
anyone here using funshion? do you all have the pause button when watching movie ? Can't seem to find the pause button.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top