Villas-Boas
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2011
- Messages
- 9,396
- Reaction score
- 9
Lucky for ypNot true, I guess they roll out by batch ? Got my US 16gb Wifi set updated 2 ~ 3 weeks ago....
Sent from GAGT Android App

Lucky for ypNot true, I guess they roll out by batch ? Got my US 16gb Wifi set updated 2 ~ 3 weeks ago....
Lucky for you*.. I bought from Amazon too but haven't got update yet..Lucky for yp
Sent from GAGT Android App
Lucky for you*.. I bought from Amazon too but haven't got update yet..
Sent from GAGT Android App
Factory Images for Nexus Devices
This page contains binary image files that allow you to restore your Nexus device's original factory firmware. You will find these files useful if you have used the Android Open-Source Project, flashed custom builds on your device, and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If really cannot wait, can download and flash yourself from
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images
All Nexus 7 images from 4.3 to 5.0.1 available for your pleasure.![]()
eh. so warranty on Amazon sets (16GB WiFi) - there's no local warranty is it?
searching but can't find any definite answers
Asus got International warranty.
eh so I can bring the one I bought from Amazon to the local Asus distro if I have any issues?
Apparently a serious bug found in 5.0.1 lollipop that also affects Nexus 7. It's a memory leak issue that can eventually cause the device to reboot. Maybe that's why it got pulled from ota update
Apparently a serious bug found in 5.0.1 lollipop that also affects Nexus 7. It's a memory leak issue that can eventually cause the device to reboot. Maybe that's why it got pulled from ota update
Google totally forget those lte users...
Just updated my N7 WIFI to 5.0.2 this morning.
Is there any way to solve the touch screen issues? Mine detects touches wrongly and sometimes cant work for a few seconds. If there is no way then I gotta send for warranty..
yeah, confirm it is up 5.0.2 (amzon set)
Is there any way to solve the touch screen issues? Mine detects touches wrongly and sometimes cant work for a few seconds. If there is no way then I gotta send for warranty..