Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

derazor

Banned
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
28,105
Reaction score
3
Can anyone tell me what am I missing if I didn't root my device?
So far so good for me, maybe I don't hardcore when using and I really like the OTA feature.

BTW, I'm also using custom on my note 2.
 

Ionized1975

Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
THE nilkin seems to be slimmer. Would you recommend this than the moko? The moko might scratch the screen?
Both cases have their strengths and weaknesses. I like the material on MoKo but love the slimness of Nillkin (yes Nillkin is slimmer and lighter). Hate the leather feel on Nillkin and worry about scratches with MoKo. Using either is a mix bag of feelings. Now using Nillkin because ultimately I prefer low profile.
 

viix

Master Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
3,236
Reaction score
2
ok, able to get into bootloader now, just need the power with vol '-' key.. i was pressing the + as well.

but when i run the file




its not unrooted properly??

It's unrooted and stock liao, but bootloader still unlock lor
 

cheekeong_7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
11,010
Reaction score
23
Those looking for Screen Protectors (Clear/Matte) feel free to PM me! Have a nice day everyone! ;)
 

micarforum

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
851
Reaction score
0
anyone buy from playstore b4? what card should we use then won't be rejected? I am aiming for nexus 4, US$199 niaz...
 

djzilch

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
704
Reaction score
0
Anyone else updated Google keyboard but still no numeric at top row? How to enable ah mine have no numeric input at top
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top