after updating to latest 4.3 last week, there's another patch yday. is it the same update or a new update?
it is a new update more on Google Keyboard

after updating to latest 4.3 last week, there's another patch yday. is it the same update or a new update?
I dropped my nexus 7 2 2 times.. now my side are all dent.. arghhhh... arghhhh..
is Nillkin case good?
is 16gb sufficent ?
I got mine from Ebay. At time of ordering, only black colour was available. Quality not too bad, comes with a SP.BTW. where to get nilkin?
Both cases have their strengths and weaknesses. I like the material on MoKo but love the slimness of Nillkin (yes Nillkin is slimmer and lighter). Hate the leather feel on Nillkin and worry about scratches with MoKo. Using either is a mix bag of feelings. Now using Nillkin because ultimately I prefer low profile.THE nilkin seems to be slimmer. Would you recommend this than the moko? The moko might scratch the screen?
buy new one, now free shipping......
sell old
ok, able to get into bootloader now, just need the power with vol '-' key.. i was pressing the + as well.
but when i run the file
its not unrooted properly??
after updating to latest 4.3 last week, there's another patch yday. is it the same update or a new update?
anyone buy from playstore b4? what card should we use then won't be rejected? I am aiming for nexus 4, US$199 niaz...

i can buy for u lol![]()
i can buy for u lol![]()