Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

pierretan

Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
259
Reaction score
2
199 USD is back again at Amazon, anyways I just bought the basic PU back case and screen protector from ebay for $7. The only setback is the item delivery process that takes around a month because they just use normal mail.
 

MasK

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,773
Reaction score
243
Nexus7 2013 to HDMI uses Slimport.
You can get this adapter in SLS in one of the china tablet shops for $25.
 

HyperBaka

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
41,468
Reaction score
177
interested in buying a moko case and cod screen protector from amazon but nid use cgw. anyone want share shipping?
 

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
Anyone has problem with their auto rotation? I have been having this problem in 4.3 but since I update to 4.4 its even worst. I now have to reset my tablet at least 3x everyday.

Today was the worst as it could not rotate at all after 4-5 reset then it works but I bet it will come back again..
 

hehuafa

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Would this be a better buy than the new Nexus 2013 ?

Take a look.

9 Inches NOOK Full HD.

Just USD129.99

Can use - 3rd party shippers to send over to Singapore - with given US Address .

Limited time offer.
Think its a great grab.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nook-hd-32gb-tablet

Nexus 2012 - on deal just USD$119 wow !!!
Do a search on the same site.
 
Last edited:

bearyixiong

Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
250
Reaction score
22
ebay~? :s11:

can try here too :)
Google Nexus 7 2013 Cases | EmpireCase.com
they currently have 50% off for purchases above USD$15 and free international shipping.
Where did you get the 50% off? Mind sharing the coupon?

if chiu dont need it urgently, we can share shipping
I don't mind sharing shipping, but I usually go with BDL instead of CGW.
Maybe HyperBaka can coordinate this one. (Or go with EmpireCase, anyone has any reviews of this? Seems pretty OK with the 50% discount if applicable)
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
Google Nexus 7 Tablet (7-Inch, 32GB, Black) by ASUS (2013)
ir


Yup, it is in stock now.

price increased :(
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
How is your N7 2013 battery performing? I got the feeling that it is not that good.

I only use it to watch movies when I am on train, only that for now. Morning to work, evening back home, each journey around 15minitues or less. I fully charged it on Sunday. Watched on Monday, Tuesday, today. I checked just now that, battery left 8%. All the while wifi is on, and I left it on standby, never turn off.

Is the performance normal?
 

riderxps

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
0
you should turn the wifi off when not using ,alternately go the the advanced wifi settings and set 1) keep wifi on only when pugged in and 2) unchecked scanning always available.
 

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
10,923
Reaction score
0
A question for those who had their Nexus shipped via iParcel. My tracking status is currently at "Exported i-Parcel and in transit to country of destination". Do you know how long it takes from that point until delivery?

:Later,
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top