tremor
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2001
- Messages
- 37,580
- Reaction score
- 1,257
Local don't sell? For low cost stuffs I prefer to buy locally support a bit.

Local don't sell? For low cost stuffs I prefer to buy locally support a bit.
Local don't sell? For low cost stuffs I prefer to buy locally support a bit.
Would this be a better buy than the new Nexus 2013 ?
Take a look.
9 Inches NOOK Full HD.
Just USD129.99
Can use - 3rd party shippers to send over to Singapore - with given US Address .
Limited time offer.
Think its a great grab.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nook-hd-32gb-tablet
if chiu dont need it urgently, we can share shippinginterested in buying a moko case and cod screen protector from amazon but nid use cgw. anyone want share shipping?
Where did you get the 50% off? Mind sharing the coupon?ebay~?
can try here too
Google Nexus 7 2013 Cases | EmpireCase.com
they currently have 50% off for purchases above USD$15 and free international shipping.
I don't mind sharing shipping, but I usually go with BDL instead of CGW.if chiu dont need it urgently, we can share shipping
price increased![]()