Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

miragez

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
69
miracle really DID happen. 32GB now free shipping to SG.
just ordered!

That is so fast! but now looking forward for 3GB ram rather than 2GB ram especially in the year of 2014... some device are branching into this 3GB.
 

AsusEpoxy

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
3,438
Reaction score
23
does anyone know if the Amazon LTE Nexus 7 is compatible with our LTE bands here? or will it revert to HSDPA or 3G?
 

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,711
Reaction score
4
Hi all. Just got one of these. My first Android tablet (but not my first Android device). =)

Am pretty pleased with it. Wanted a colour-screen eBook reader to replace my Kindle PW, and hoped it would come with a little more functionality but didn't want to pay for an iPad mini. So I gave the N7 (Wifi) a shot.

/Dan
 

zacky1223

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
50
hi guys i tried download videos from youtube and put it in my nexus 7 however there is no sound when playing the video. can anyone help me ?
 

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,711
Reaction score
4
Looking through the thread and got a bit confused on this. Could I plug in one of those OTG thumb drives, or would I need to root and get an app?

/Dan
 

ykeen

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 31, 2000
Messages
4,635
Reaction score
128

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,711
Reaction score
4
If u are rooted, can use stickmount which is free
:(
Yep. Don't know how to root (I'll google for it) and wondering if I should bother, since it exceeds my needs as-is. Will think about it. =)

Thanks!

/Dan
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
Yep. Don't know how to root (I'll google for it) and wondering if I should bother, since it exceeds my needs as-is. Will think about it. =)

Thanks!

/Dan

I never root mine, my usage is only watching videos, surf a little, read ebooks, listening to musics. Personally, I will only root if I need and will make use of the extra privillege, but not to use free/pirated apps.
 

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,711
Reaction score
4
I never root mine, my usage is only watching videos, surf a little, read ebooks, listening to musics. Personally, I will only root if I need and will make use of the extra privillege, but not to use free/pirated apps.
Oh, not to worry. Apps are all legit or freeware. :) I've bought a license for one of my apps, transferred from iOS so it's all good here.

As it is, scanning my lecture notes so I don't have to carry my thick files around is a huge plus! Definitely much more readable on the go than on my phone. Ah, the "joys" of studying while working. :s13:

/Dan
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top