- Joined
- Jul 5, 2001
- Messages
- 44,598
- Reaction score
- 8,474

Still need to make content lah, otherwise no food to bring to the tableNo fight dunno why they even bother making this video.
i find the case quite slippery though it looks nice. but hard to hold, and yes, attracts lots of "mor" (linen)+1
I rather they give a lower price as well. I don't even need those free cases and airport lounge
As expected from silicon case... That's why such cases are not in my hoot list everytimei find the case quite slippery though it looks nice. but hard to hold, and yes, attracts lots of "mor" (linen)
I prefer the clear matt cases where it would be greasy.As expected from silicon case... That's why such cases are not in my hoot list everytime
Same... I always go clear matte cases. Clear case easy to get micro scratchesI prefer the clear matt cases where it would be greasy.
Any good reccos to share ?Same... I always go clear matte cases. Clear case easy to get micro scratches
ringke, xundd (laser, or matte) dont get the normal transparent oneAny good reccos to share ?
Did you manage to solve this issue?Anyone on Pixel 11 and having problem loading games in Lazada? Stuck at the loading screen but the shopping app works ok.
No. Still not working.Did you manage to solve this issue?
Ringke got clear matt case but dont have the magnets behindringke, xundd (laser, or matte) dont get the normal transparent one
yea i realised they didnt release for pixel 11 series... iphone one has itRingke got clear matt case but dont have the magnets behind![]()
Turn on developer options, scroll down to ANGLE preferences, scroll down to lazada, set it to native instead of default, just figure out an hour ago and finally it works for meNo. Still not working.