Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a lot of the shopee sellers are selling japan sets, which you can't turn off the shutter sound from the camera app, so in the end I didn't buy even though I was really tempted with the various vouchers available. do advise to check with the shopee seller to confirm where they get their sets from & if you have no issue with the permanent shutter sound, then go ahead. =)
1 workaround, just use modded gcam. Personally tried for pixel 5a and it works.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 workaround, just use modded gcam. Personally tried for pixel 5a and it works.
While I have absolutely no issue with using gcam on non-Pixel phones.
It is quite ironic & funny to use a gcam mod on a Pixel phone :LOL:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a lot of the shopee sellers are selling japan sets, which you can't turn off the shutter sound from the camera app, so in the end I didn't buy even though I was really tempted with the various vouchers available. do advise to check with the shopee seller to confirm where they get their sets from & if you have no issue with the permanent shutter sound, then go ahead. =)
gCo from Shopee is selling Taiwanese sets. No permanent shutter sound for camera.

just4gamesg

Reaction score
I thought I was the third buyer for seafoam so surprised you have not gotten a shipping notice. maybe soon

If your scheduled shipping is 26 Nov, then yah, should be same batch. hope the seller have enough in his first batch to send to all of us quick! =P
has your phone been shipped out?

babalusan

Reaction score
haha hard to explain bro. but basically u stack those vouchers like the 120 flash voucher, plus store discount or voucher, then card payment voucher and shopee coins redemption.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Wow you all must be shopping alot to gain so much shopee coins and fast hand, anyway this shopee thingy and being japan set is not worth it, might keep waiting for now
$839 for p6 is cheap also hehe

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow you all must be shopping alot to gain so much shopee coins and fast hand, anyway this shopee thingy and being japan set is not worth it, might keep waiting for now
$839 for p6 is cheap also hehe

haha learnt from buying kids necessities..
anyway not sure if mine is definitely JP set. will know when it's delivered next week.
If it wasn't so cheap I won't have bought too.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

hpchanger

Reaction score
Hi guys, can I check is there any way to force a game full screen? The same game when played on a Samsung phone is able to go full screen. But on the pixel 6 pro, there's a black bar at the camera area.

Appreciate any advice to make the game full screen. Thanks.

ock_88

Reaction score
P6P kena random custom check, will reach in another week :/
Will probably take total 3 weeks+, after it shipped out from Amazon on 10 Nov to forwarder

ChaShaoFan

Reaction score
Anyone wanna buy Belroy leather case for P6/P together? Currently Belroy website has 25 off $100 so if buy together can get at $56.5 each

Tormented Soul

Reaction score
Why so many carousellers selling together with rhinoshield case for UK version ah? Got promo previously meh that comes with the case?

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Yes really v v tempting omgggg

Doubt will ever get this price when it officially launch in sg with the only drawback as no warranty

Decision decision.......

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.