Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got hope lah, fingers crossed. Pixel 4a was sold locally for almost same price as USA.

hello2ew

Reaction score
Just got my P6P 256GB Stormy Black from Clove, ordered on 22nd Nov received today (26th Nov)! Just impressions in general:
1) FP Sensor is really bad, even with the mid-Nov update (compared to OP8 Pro)
2) Despite turning off lift to wake, still wakes when I move it (known issue, hopefully fixed in Dec feature drop)
3) UI Experience here is noticeably smoother than my OP8 Pro, makes me feel like not all 120hz screens are built the same. Or maybe LTPO has got something to do with this.

All in I paid around $1833, so those looking at Carousell/Shopee sets can use this as a benchmark I guess. Hopefully Clove's service premium would be worth it🥴

kenho_23

Reaction score
I just grabbed the Black Friday sales from Qoo10 too, the price is very attractive, hope it is not a scam. 🤞 Even if it is, Qoo10 will likely refund me I suppose.

For the last few months, I have been using Galaxy S21 Ultra, the zoom function to me isn't that important, especially the quality isn't that good and it is hard to take a sharp image with handheld.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Got hope lah, fingers crossed. Pixel 4a was sold locally for almost same price as USA.
really ma? really dilemma get or wait for it nx yr since google promised will launch here

ok my current phone still can use so shall wait for it till Jan since not urgent now :(

The price is rly tempting der..
ikr, coz 8xx is a v ideal price (s21+ also similar price) :/

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
I just grabbed the Black Friday sales from Qoo10 too, the price is very attractive, hope it is not a scam. 🤞 Even if it is, Qoo10 will likely refund me I suppose.

For the last few months, I have been using Galaxy S21 Ultra, the zoom function to me isn't that important, especially the quality isn't that good and it is hard to take a sharp image with handheld.
yes most of the time zoom rarely used unless you like shooting v v far places with stand (preferably) which idk got what use too :crazy: maybe useful for detective work

good to have but not a must, i personally feel macro mode is more useful

Tormented Soul

Reaction score
Charging speed is woefully slow and even using my oneplus warp charger it takes 2h for full charge.

Which charger are you guys using and guaranteed to work? Just buy the head and use the wire provided?

dodge888

Reaction score
Charging speed is woefully slow and even using my oneplus warp charger it takes 2h for full charge.

Which charger are you guys using and guaranteed to work? Just buy the head and use the wire provided?
Any PPS charger will do. But charging limited to 23w nia.

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone having problem with tapping to wake the phone? Mine seems to have issue and I require to use the power button to wake up the phone.
On and off manage to wake the phone by tapping.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone having problem with tapping to wake the phone? Mine seems to have issue and I require to use the power button to wake up the phone.
On and off manage to wake the phone by tapping.
Same. It's not unique to Pixel 6. It's always been this unreliable even on the older Pixels.

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's weird. But I remembered my previous pixel 4a does not have this problem.
Your p6 having the same issue?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.