Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think when anyone complains about bad battery.. we should ask if they are using 5g... 5g is notorious for draining battery on any phone.
hopefully they fix it with update and not a hardware flaw, having 5g would be a good bonus :o

trowaclown

Reaction score
Ripped out my Zeelot and installed Whitedome for my P6. Fingerprint reader now has a 90% accuracy. Installation was tedious, but quite idiot-proof. Highly recommended for the price – just Google for discount codes, I used one that was 20% or 25% off.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
This phone does not allow dual nanosims right. Must be 1 esim and nanosim?

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
This phone does not allow dual nanosims right. Must be 1 esim and nanosim?
Only one physical nano sim

Not sure can put how many esim bc I thought is supposed to be unlimited?

Frankly I prefer physical dual sim like Samsung or China phones. Not happy just change sim card is such a breeze, esp for no contract sim

HodlToMoon

Reaction score
got one seller on qoo10 $909 only... knn like tempting but worried kena scam :s13:
I suppose, it's best to avoid that one, it's quite a new seller with no ratings or reviews at all. You could go for the more prominent one on Qoo10, which has been suggested many times here as well as on other places like Carousell. Plus, it's got quite a lot of reviews (look at the other listing on the seller's page). Though, it's a tad more expensive at 949, but since Qoo10 is having a CNY discount campaign, you can apply a 10% voucher (capped at $50), which will bring the price down to $899, which is a really good deal, frankly speaking. I'm thinking of getting one already.
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=701484430

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only one physical nano sim

Not sure can put how many esim bc I thought is supposed to be unlimited?

Frankly I prefer physical dual sim like Samsung or China phones. Not happy just change sim card is such a breeze, esp for no contract sim
1 esim

HodlToMoon

Reaction score
wah you are right man, $899 only damn!!!
Placed an order just now, got $81 cashback in total, haven't take into account Grab cashback campaign yet, since when I try clicking on the "Get Cashback" button on the event page, it gave me an error saying something about event cashback balance ran out or something, so not sure about this. Though for the $81 cashback, you can get it quite easily, here's a breakdown:

1) Apply Qoo10's 10% voucher (capped at $50) to get $50 discount.
2) Get a Grabpay account and link to Shopback, topup 899 (949 - 50) to Grabpay (please do not use credit card if you want to get your Grabpay balance back).
3) Register a Shopback account using a referral link to get a $5 cashback.
4) Leverage on Shopback's new user event and buy the Qoo10 store credit $5 voucher and get 100% cashback. So, on your Shopback homepage, you should see $10 cashback (5 + 5).
5) On Shopback again, buy separate Qoo10 store credit vouchers. For me, I bought a $500 one and got $10. Then, a $300 one and got $6 cashback. Now, my Shopback account has a total balance of $26 cashback (5 + 5 + 10 + 6).
6) Top up your Qoo10 account with the store credit you just purchased, via My Qoo10 > Q Account > Gift card.
7) On Grabpay, you should get 2850~ points, by spending $800 on Shopback. (I'm a Grabpay Silver Member, so no need Platinum tier) You can now use your 2850 points to redeem another $5 Qoo10 voucher, and top up to your Qoo10 account (refer to step 6).
8) Enjoy your $81 cashback and get a Pixel 6 at $868

P/S: I did not really do much calculations on the rewards tier and stuff like that, so you may do so to maximize your cashback.

Also, the balance on both Shopback and GrabPay can be withdrawn and transferred back to your bank account. Though, for Shopback, you need to wait a while, apparently.

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
my colleague wants to buy my iphone 13
Placed an order just now, got $81 cashback in total, haven't take into account Grab cashback campaign yet, since when I try clicking on the "Get Cashback" button on the event page, it gave me an error saying something about event cashback balance ran out or something, so not sure about this. Though for the $81 cashback, you can get it quite easily, here's a breakdown:

1) Apply Qoo10's 10% voucher (capped at $50) to get $50 discount.
2) Get a Grabpay account and link to Shopback, topup 899 (949 - 50) to Grabpay (please do not use credit card if you want to get your Grabpay balance back).
3) Register a Shopback account using a referral link to get a $5 cashback.
4) Leverage on Shopback's new user event and buy the Qoo10 store credit $5 voucher and get 100% cashback. So, on your Shopback homepage, you should see $10 cashback (5 + 5).
5) On Shopback again, buy separate Qoo10 store credit vouchers. For me, I bought a $500 one and got $10. Then, a $300 one and got $6 cashback. Now, my Shopback account has a total balance of $26 cashback (5 + 5 + 10 + 6).
6) Top up your Qoo10 account with the store credit you just purchased, via My Qoo10 > Q Account > Gift card.
7) On Grabpay, you should get 2850~ points, by spending $800 on Shopback. (I'm a Grabpay Silver Member, so no need Platinum tier) You can now use your 2850 points to redeem another $5 Qoo10 voucher, and top up to your Qoo10 account (refer to step 6).
8) Enjoy your $81 cashback and get a Pixel 6 at $868

P/S: I did not really do much calculations on the rewards tier and stuff like that, so you may do so to maximize your cashback.

Also, the balance on both Shopback and GrabPay can be withdrawn and transferred back to your bank account. Though, for Shopback, you need to wait a while, apparently.
thanks for the tip

xiaosen

Reaction score
Still waiting for for Pixel 6 launch in SG -.-'''
Anyone give up waiting and brought export set?

HodlToMoon

Reaction score
international warranty? got any condition?
According to some sources (or rather anecdotes) online:
Eg.
Yup, I went to check on them again, CTDI have access to repair parts already. Even got parts list repair cost. But can't release to me.

Take note also that the guy told me in general, only AU and JP set will have issue to claim warranty repair. But Some in the past did email to Google SG and make an exception and in the end still able to get it repair here under warranty.

While talking to the guy, I saw 5 boxes of 6 and 6p under repair leow(under warranty). Lol. Mostly due to screen cracked.

Those US, CA, UK, TW got cover in warranty, but he advised to email them first and state the serial number before coming down so they can double check on it and not waste your trip.

Beside screen they are able to repair/replace most of the parts, back panel($219), camera, speaker module and etc is able to repair too.

Lastly asked when will it come out, he say maybe next month lol. But no confirm lah. Ask wait to see advertisment :ROFLMAO:

And a few other ones from Carousell and Qoo10:

https://www.carousell.sg/p/psa-goog...637167093827&t-referrer=/likes/&t-tap_index=1
Since currently these phones are NOT released in Singapore and it's bought/ordered overseas it is thought that they will NOT be warrantied But I was wrong coz Dec last year my Pixel 6 Pro gone kaput after the Dec update.. Won't turn on.. I was like darn this going to be an expensive repair.. Went to the Google Service Centre at Aperia Mall and told them what had happened and to my surprise warranty is available even though my set is from the US.. So do take note.. If you have any problems with your set so note that warranty is available here no matter where you got your set.. Thank you..

https://qoo.tn/BZqkxX/Q178927565 : It's in one of the reviews, can't share a direct link to that review.
Bought the Pixel 4XL from amazon before and i would presume warranty it's the same. Date starts from purchase but service team is able to verify via the first day you turned on the phone. Initaite Google support ticket and use ticket number for service centre in Singapore

Google seems to offer an international warranty of some sort, and they cover imported sets from other countries, like US and UK .etc. Don't quote me on this though, do your own DD.

Poojou

Reaction score
Eg.

And a few other ones from Carousell:

https://www.carousell.sg/p/psa-goog...637167093827&t-referrer=/likes/&t-tap_index=1

Google seems to offer an international warranty of some sort, and they cover imported sets from other countries, like US and UK .etc. Don't quote me on this though, do your own DD.
Currently having an ongoing "conversation" about a replacement handset... They are like oh you're in Singapore sorry we can only send to Australia. Let's see how my full-karen-mode goes over email.

Also to the people talking battery life - after having my big whinge at Google - it appears my battery life has now stabilised and my phone is no longer running at 10000c doing nothing on my desk.

Am I the only person running 5g here haha? (I've got 5g and both adaptives on... I'm not sure what changed tbh)

Maybe it was my complaints?

xiaosen

Reaction score
Eg.

And a few other ones from Carousell and Qoo10:

https://qoo.tn/BZqkxX/Q178927565 : It's in one of the reviews, can't share a direct link to that review.

Noted with thanks, i do some research first!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.