Google Pixel 6a

Which would you rather keep: the camera or the chip?

• 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Tensor GS101 SoC

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

NinjaShuffle

Reaction score
They claimed iPhone animation is wayyy smoother... Well....
Smooth is one thing. I noticed my iP12 iOS animation is a tad slower than Android (akin to a slo-mo animation), comparing to One UI which is snappy without high refresh rate.

I ordered the Pixel 6a for $600 on Amazon, see if the order gets fulfilled so I can compare the OS animation speed and smoothness.

Last edited:

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smooth is one thing. I noticed my iP12 iOS animation is a tad slower than Android (akin to a slo-mo animation), comparing to One UI which is snappy without high refresh rate.

I ordered the Pixel 6a for $600 on Amazon, see if the order gets fulfilled so I can compare the OS animation speed and smoothness.
Wow let us know if it gets fulfilled :s13:

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know this brand have cases. The dbrand leather skins looks very atas too. I was looking at leather case and saw Bellroy has 6a cases.
I got a bellroy for my pixel 4, it is leather smooth and light, however it is thinner for protection aspect. So this time I wanna try dbrand.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google Pixel 6a beats the Nothing Phone (1) in every way — except one

9GaLVTumYcnG7PpyfQW4d-1200-80.jpg.webp

Nothing wins with battery life, but that's it

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 1 week of playing with the phone I felt it worth the case as nowadays I do not play with casing as early years.
Same thinking. Its good
Think is tensor more power hungry then sd778g+
seems like u gonna use this phone for long!
I gonna use for long too... Even change new phone will keep this also

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
Same thinking. Its good
Think is tensor more power hungry then sd778g+
I gonna use for long too... Even change new phone will keep this also

confirm more power hungry la.. haha.. I wanna play too.. but case and sp haven't come.. :frown:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.