
![]()
Pixel smartphones on Android 12 run out of power quickly and apps crash
Pixel smartphones on Android 12 run out of power quickly and apps crash. Pixel smartphones were the first to receive the stable Android 12.
![]()
www.gizchina.com
12.0.1

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/9037938?hl=enAfter updating to 12 my games force close every hour.
Like play till 1pm will auto close, open and play till 2pm will close again and so on.
Always on the hour.
Anyone else have this problem too?
Hmm?
So try to clear Play Services data?
In Play Store my Play Services shows no need update.
Ver 21.39.17 on my Pixel 4
I try clear Play Services data see how.
Anyway my Google app like always crash on tapping the homescreen search bar.
Only after Android 12 update as well.
lol
Android 11 got the status bar stuck on the game then 12 got this hourly force closes.
Hmm, no good.I hope this solves all your problems.
I'm running beta for both google app 12.42.14.29.arm64 and google play services 21.42.13 (190400-405456116) on a12.
Google play services beta on a11 is 21.42.13 (150400-405456116)