People's Voice but nobody listened
I think he better renamed his party to: Angry People Voice Party APVP.
Sent from MI 10 PRO 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT

People's Voice but nobody listened
I think he better renamed his party to: Angry People Voice Party APVP.
Sent from MI 10 PRO 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT
APP sounds nicer, sure will have more supporters online
angry
people
party
PPP worse. Don't even have people to act with him.![]()
There will be other fools who would.
Join SDP and learn from the master of makeovers.Best he go join PSP and change his aggressive attitude talking and humble abit I believed he can get many votes the next 5years.

Lim Tean can easily recruit a few Siao lang from EDMW or IMH to contest in any PAP constituency and even 3 corner contest rah, don't underestimate his power of convincing people as he is a lawyer
Don't say moderate or hardline. His party's image is a problem also.
You see any spark or vibrancy in his team or not?
Yes gotta give respect to Kenneth for pulling out of west coast100%. At first i really dislike KJ for being egoistic but at least he pulled out of West Coast GRC to make way for PSP, he knows he will 100% lose his deposit if he clash with PSP and he learned his lesson from Punggol East. Lim tean on the other hand created 3-corner fight twice, first in MacPherson SMC in GE2015 and then Pasir Ris Punggol GRC in GE 2020. And he probably didn't have to pay a single cent for the deposit but let his candidates suffer the monetary loss.
At least KJ congratulated WP for their performance this GE.
I did not attack him, I just comment on some subject but he seems beh song I keep digging and make him embarrassed. So he jitao ban me.![]()
Correct NSP is a tier 2 opposition party along with reform party, singapore still needs the opposition parties, this is to deny PAP a majority and walkovers
Sent from OPPO CPH1877 using GAGT
yes about thereIs tier 3.. Nsp and spp is tier 2 to me