buffybuffy
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2007
- Messages
- 19,486
- Reaction score
- 8,009
I ever painted mentos and tic tac and offer to my classmatesWhen I was in Pri school I used to like dripping the thinner on my arm to feel the shiok feeling![]()
I ever painted mentos and tic tac and offer to my classmatesWhen I was in Pri school I used to like dripping the thinner on my arm to feel the shiok feeling![]()
I remember this.ya last time schools very stupid, don't allow liquid paper for stupiak reasons. all had to use this holesome rubber![]()
Rubber is correct. It's the Americans who are wrong!last time i always say rubber (instead of eraser) and all the girls laugh at me. later i realised rubber means comdom
This is a paper shredder, disguised as an eraser. Cheat people feeling one.You will be a PG or MG if you had used this before the birth of liquid paper
![]()
Rub until hot put on people’s hand/legrub and rub until homework kana tear a hole![]()

Post#23 already explained the purpose of this eraser. Really didn’t know until bro @herzberg shared.This is a paper shredder, disguised as an eraser. Cheat people feeling one.
The truth about the blue eraser
![]()
boomer spottedrub and rub until homework kana tear a hole![]()