crumpler ish jin expensiv
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2013
- Messages
- 10,299
- Reaction score
- 1,594
Simi tott? The store by Sia Huat ar?
Tank kew. That's the bestest liao. Had a bunch that rise then leak and volcano all over the tray.

Did it for charity bake sale beforeWah successful souffle. Not bad. Btw have you tried macarons? I have failed about 15 times.
Ooohhhh overbeaten the whites? Fill too full?Simi tott? The store by Sia Huat ar?
Tank kew. That's the bestest liao. Had a bunch that rise then leak and volcano all over the tray.
Sian today I have to go to my office, have to eat the lousy kopitiam food. Why in all industrial areas the attached koptiam is always so lousy??? Sian
Don't think so. Moi just got em stiff.I used the knife over the rim of the ramekins method to level it.
Can use a tray to cook it..
Wah beri de pro. Buttered and sugared the ramekins?
Just waiting for moi sister to cook for moi.Jiak Jiak!! Learn cooking lah!
