(GPGT) RR Home Kitchen

playtime

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
4,472
Reaction score
252
Share share one of my more better photos.. The rest cui.

4ijc1hY.jpg


Wa. .. salmon looks very moist. .. will turn every man on. . 😈
 

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
10,299
Reaction score
1,594
Wah quite uncommon use local mussels wor normally ish use clams. How's da taste?

If u eat outside the mussel dish.. I reckon ish this kind de. Taste ok. My previous restaurant use a mix of white wine, chicken stock and cream for the base. I use white wine and cream. Then add salt to taste. I always use sage with mussels.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top