RoyalRookie
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2015
- Messages
- 3,384
- Reaction score
- 0
Did u keep a portion for me? I'll be home late hookay.
I'll be home early!

Did u keep a portion for me? I'll be home late hookay.
I'll be home early!
Donch finish all the food hookay!
chiobu milf. confirm marry rich man now easy life.
Moi ish hakka
chiobu milf. confirm marry rich man now easy life.
how u know is chiobu milf?
I don't know how to cook. I eat out every meal. Pls don't suspect me. I didn't see you changing in the living room earlier on.I suspect silviachef lagi better!!
huat ah~~~
Sinkie you going every thread to Huat cows Ah?


moi dk what i am doingI don't know how to cook. I eat out every meal. Pls don't suspect me. I didn't see you changing in the living room earlier on.
Sent from Sent from an istone in Aust. using GAGT
moi dk what i am doing
Huat Huat together lah. Thought you rehearsing for Tml?
Lai liao lai liao. Share cooking passion also dio judgement liaoz.
how u know is chiobu milf?
And marry rich man why need to cook?