GTX980...... A Bit Dissapointing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeForce

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
25
50% increase in performance worrr.. :flash::flash:
grubby consumer expectation so high these days..
 

Peach Tea

Suspended
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
12,291
Reaction score
779
Full%20of%20Shit.gif
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
50% increase in performance worrr.. :flash::flash:
grubby consumer expectation so high these days..

This means the person don know abt current technology advancement but yet wanna be the pro and anyhow comment like a noobie.... Tsk tsk tsk
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Lol...my toes are laffing... Really loser mentality and going full retarded mode here... Hahaha :D
 

X-powerman

Banned
Joined
Aug 12, 2014
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Lol...my toes are laffing... Really loser mentally and going full retarded mode here... Hahaha :D

You guys keeping me entertained here...... I am enjoying it....

Also, I have nothing to lose...... I am definitely not losing anything here.
 

12122012

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
28
GTX980 is not up to MY expectations because its only slightly faster than 780ti and 290x (I was expecting something like 50% gain) since its supposed to be next generation. I never say it sucks or its crap then suddenly someone come and post and say I am blind fanboy and I am trolling.....

1st. you r comparing GTX980 a lower price range than GTX780Ti...

2nd. next generation
maxwell_vs_kepler_power_efficiency.png
 
Last edited:

sHrike

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,242
Reaction score
21
ai yo yo...just a card for gaming...everybody so work up for what?.....tsk tsk tsk
 

ArmedandDamgerous

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I don't get it, shouldn't the "successor" to the gtx780 be called gtx880 rather than gtx980? And hot damn it's slower than what it replaces! If i read HWZ's review correctly.. Power efficiency? People who buy GPUs for hardcore gaming only look at the Fraps counter, not the power draw or temperature readings.

You actually trust HWZ's reviews...? HWZ's review of the 980 is the only one that shows their scores are all upside down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top