aucheukyan
Master Member
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2009
- Messages
- 4,643
- Reaction score
- 325
Looks like AGE-2 le........ maybe asemu defect back and use this instead of that darkhound

Another age 3 alternate ver>?

Looks like AGE-2 le........ maybe asemu defect back and use this instead of that darkhound
dun like, look like toy (gunpla builder crap)i think is the main anime.. maybe final few epi use this ultimate for?![]()
hi everyone
does anyone know how much does a hobby paint spray can cost?
8.80 for a 100ml tamiya hobby spray can. Some colours have 180ml for 12.80. can be found at stargek.
Sliver recommends airbrush, cause spray paint is hard to master????
you could try keith's airbrush at airbrush.sg??? they have a fine range of compressors, that are quite cheap and good. I personally use his compressor with airtank along with his OEM airbrush(my first airbrush) for spraying primers. While i use hobbymate or iwata for other spraying.......... I think you can start from there.
I also have some model manuals at sggs, you can go dl and take a look, its in chinese btw

Just to share my latest completion of the Sinanju Head Base
![]()
![]()
![]()
Used reverse wash technique to paint the gold areas.
Kinda rusty cause I haven't done so in a long while so had to redo it a couple of times :/


Happened to see an old bird (Liang32) in a Rolex forum. Hmmm he must be doing well these days...
if stop buying toys & plastic also can have rolex cartier chopard etc.dun like, look like toy (gunpla builder crap)

Just to share my latest completion of the Sinanju Head Base
![]()
Used reverse wash technique to paint the gold areas.
Kinda rusty cause I haven't done so in a long while so had to redo it a couple of times :/