Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

theclerksays

Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
HG freedom beam saber is joined with hands. HG M1 Astray comes with Pink round beams.
Screwed up Logic.

HG freedom is a very old kit. The old 1/144 HG seed kits are terrible in proportion, posability and color separation. Need alot of work for old HGs to look good IMO.





Anyhow the MG blits parts are really "tight fit". Think I might have to sand down every single part before painting to give allowance for the parts to snap together.:(

Those planning to buy the blitz, be prepared to trim every single part, if not they wont fit lol.
 

tanyieern

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
HG freedom is a very old kit. The old 1/144 HG seed kits are terrible in proportion, posability and color separation. Need alot of work for old HGs to look good IMO.

Anyhow the MG blits parts are really "tight fit". Think I might have to sand down every single part before painting to give allowance for the parts to snap together.:(

Those planning to buy the blitz, be prepared to trim every single part, if not they wont fit lol.

Proportion? huh?

Im considering getting the MG freedom or Strike freedom in the near future. Will have that prob?
 

simwb90

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
543
Reaction score
4
Proportion? huh?

Im considering getting the MG freedom or Strike freedom in the near future. Will have that prob?

i would say the MG Strike Freedom's proportions feel natural enuff to me...i have both the NG Strike Freedom and MG Strike Freedom and the differences in proportions between both is quite obvious...MG looks much more proportionate than the NG one...

jus my 2cents
 

tanyieern

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
i would say the MG Strike Freedom's proportions feel natural enuff to me...i have both the NG Strike Freedom and MG Strike Freedom and the differences in proportions between both is quite obvious...MG looks much more proportionate than the NG one...

jus my 2cents

ooh, thanks:D

New AGE ep:s12:

A side note, any1 sees the point of having a core fighter? I don't see it being utilised like the impulse. AGE gundams never change weapon packs mid flight -.- Defeats the purpose of having separate parts...

Gotta say, AGE isnt very creative. only the vagan mobile suit design is unique.
 

aucheukyan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
325
ooh, thanks:D

New AGE ep:s12:

A side note, any1 sees the point of having a core fighter? I don't see it being utilised like the impulse. AGE gundams never change weapon packs mid flight -.- Defeats the purpose of having separate parts...

Gotta say, AGE isnt very creative. only the vagan mobile suit design is unique.

Corefighter is used so that Kio can slam the screen(literally) to combine with the base.......:s22:

I still think that V gundam has the best tactics for the parts, if you dont mind the cost of each part........ LEG FLYER SUICIDE FTW!!!!!!!!!:s12::s12:

That regilas looks sleek, but prefers the girahga=:p
 

flanker27

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
0
hi guys,
asking for a favour, whomever can get me the title of the song and the group/ singer, that begins at about 10:35 of episode 38 of gundam age, i will be eternally grateful.
 

tanyieern

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
Corefighter is used so that Kio can slam the screen(literally) to combine with the base.......:s22:

I still think that V gundam has the best tactics for the parts, if you dont mind the cost of each part........ LEG FLYER SUICIDE FTW!!!!!!!!!:s12::s12:

That regilas looks sleek, but prefers the girahga=:p

lols. I haven't had the time to watch all of U.C. Series, so idk about victory... Just too many...:s22:
Unicorn is awesome though. Who watched ep 5 alr? Update: Ep 5 is awesome. go watch it if u haven't:D

Its gundam legilis i think. I wonder which vagan mobile suit will be put into MG... I kinda wanna question bandai's logic. Is there really a demand for MG Delta? I would love to see a MG Aegis, but theres been so little news about that... and idk y RG Justice is more expensive? 2625yen? whats the diff? S$2??? It looks awesome though:s12:
 
Last edited:

ultimatron

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
905
Reaction score
0
lols. I haven't had the time to watch all of U.C. Series, so idk about victory... Just too many...:s22:
Unicorn is awesome though. Who watched ep 5 alr?

Its gundam legilis i think. I wonder which vagan mobile suit will be put into MG... I kinda wanna question bandai's logic. Is there really a demand for MG Delta? I would love to see a MG Aegis, but theres been so little news about that... and idk y RG Justice is more expensive? 2625yen? whats the diff? S$2??? It looks awesome though:s12:

email bandai and ask them then :)
 

sliver0503

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
4
lols. I haven't had the time to watch all of U.C. Series, so idk about victory... Just too many...:s22:
Unicorn is awesome though. Who watched ep 5 alr?

Its gundam legilis i think. I wonder which vagan mobile suit will be put into MG... I kinda wanna question bandai's logic. Is there really a demand for MG Delta? I would love to see a MG Aegis, but theres been so little news about that... and idk y RG Justice is more expensive? 2625yen? whats the diff? S$2??? It looks awesome though:s12:

U wanna question bandai's logic? Please let us know once they answer u.

Is there a demand for delta? Well, I dunno abt demand but I hav seen pple buying it.

Why rg justice more expensive? Phantom 00 for $2 more wor (i hope tat sounds logical?) n tbh, if its $10 more I would still buy it cos it looks awesome.

Jus my 2 cents
 

Spector1986

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
4,824
Reaction score
0
lols. I haven't had the time to watch all of U.C. Series, so idk about victory... Just too many...:s22:
Unicorn is awesome though. Who watched ep 5 alr? Update: Ep 5 is awesome. go watch it if u haven't:D

Its gundam legilis i think. I wonder which vagan mobile suit will be put into MG... I kinda wanna question bandai's logic. Is there really a demand for MG Delta? I would love to see a MG Aegis, but theres been so little news about that... and idk y RG Justice is more expensive? 2625yen? whats the diff? S$2??? It looks awesome though:s12:

Don't buy lor.. Bandai nv point gun at ur dick wat.. If u happen to have one..
 

ongkh2000

Master Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
0
Good morning guys! Its been a while I last came in.. Rg freedom ish naise.. I osho want :/
 

Grumpyoldman

Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
I kinda wanna question bandai's logic. Is there really a demand for MG Delta?
Yes.

Note that there are other gundam shows beyond seed/destiny/00/ bloody Age (sorry, bias included).

Delta has a rich history (zeta, shiki, etc), and if u note the secondary resale prices in Japan, the MG Shiki and Delta are some of the few kits that has managed to retain its pricing relatively intact.
 

alexmcqueen

Master Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
4,194
Reaction score
0
so long nv come suddenly y ppl tok about simi logic here and there blah blah blah.

knn it's just a hobby what logic to talk abt? happy buy, not happy dun buy lor.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top