
there is also a MEGA size! 1/48![]()
There is also a jumbo grade 1/35 lol

KL Times Square, this is 1:144 advanced grade
wads after AG ah? I wan buy bigger wan nxt time![]()
If it is AG then the price abit not worth already rite?
I remember if you buy from hobby shops, should be less than SG $20

u tell us what u want. u may get pm/0ffers. LOLare you all planning to sell any gundam model?
age 26 out...
go watch go watch
there is also a RG, real grade which is in between HG and MG.
I defer that. I feel that RG is rather only 1/144 (HG size) but details and parts toward MG & PG.
hee hee done a little bit painting job for the GN drives for my 00 Gundam. Never expect such simple job will take hours to finished! (It really looks like eggs, for Easter isn't it?)
![]()