sliver0503
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2006
- Messages
- 5,578
- Reaction score
- 4
Used glitters purchased from bookstores

Used glitters purchased from bookstores
Hi sliver, how does it look like? I need to apply plenty of glittering on my PG Unicorn psycho-frame parts >o<


Great idea! Thanks for the tips.Used glitters purchased from bookstores
only follow his advice if u want ur models to look like crap![]()
only follow his advice if u want ur models to look like crap![]()




![]()
![]()
![]()
**As above, its sprayed on glass vases**
Ohhhh icic! Hmm does the glue make the surface of your parts uneven? I suppose it's as sticky as any glue right? How do you handle it?
Hi which floor/unit of Bishan Cc is the gundam modeling club? Cannot find it![]()

I'm wondering, what's the difference between gundam damashii and plastic model kits? Other than building yourself and size slightly different, what's the pros of owning damashii?
Sent from Coconut Bun using GAGT
So I bought the DM Sword Strike recently
![]()
Box is so big OMG
Can't wait to get started on it though

I'm wondering, what's the difference between gundam damashii and plastic model kits? Other than building yourself and size slightly different, what's the pros of owning damashii?
Sent from Coconut Bun using GAGT
some ppl dun like or no time to build model kits, so buy damashii loh
Hi just starting to get back into this hobby after a 3 year hiatus... Does anyone know where to get premium bandai sets like the real grade strike freedom and destiny with the wing effect parts? Thanks for the tips anyone!