Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

tissuepaper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
15,599
Reaction score
9
anybody know how to create sharp edges (sharper spikes/cones or sharp edge sword) using putty? is it possible ?

using this ?

10199465a.jpg


or
10205973.jpg
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,779
Reaction score
2,400
Whats the diff for the RG RX-78-2 and Zaku?

I think u meant the gundam docked version and the usual ones?

Docked version comes with a base stand, one or two special decals for the arms. That's it.
 

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
17,525
Reaction score
24
anybody know how to create sharp edges (sharper spikes/cones or sharp edge sword) using putty? is it possible ?

using this ?

10199465a.jpg


or
10205973.jpg


I think it is easier to use plaplate to make sword edge.
no idea abt cones. u can try making using epoxy putty and shape it when it is half dry. sanding is going to be a nightmare though, so u need to shape it as much as u can when half dry
 

Promethus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
27,797
Reaction score
0
I think u meant the gundam docked version and the usual ones?

Docked version comes with a base stand, one or two special decals for the arms. That's it.

Yep! Thanks for the info! I guess no point getting it then.
 

yuichiroyt

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
1,465
Reaction score
1
Actually let me rephrase. Is it possible to rent or to borrow an airbrush to do the spray painting, cause last time when I was still into 40k I spent $$$ on many cans of spray paint .


Try hobby art @work. I think u can rent their airbrush onsite at $7per hour or something. Call them to enquire. But I dunno provide mask anot lol. It can get quite potent especially lacquer based paint
 

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
Try hobby art @work. I think u can rent their airbrush onsite at $7per hour or something. Call them to enquire. But I dunno provide mask anot lol. It can get quite potent especially lacquer based paint

$7 got include paint or not ?
Paiseh I ish noob at this :(
 

tpmmark

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
24
Anyone knows thè different btw 2 mg1/100 rx78-2 3.0,the gundam front tokyu and the e.f.s.f proto veŕ?
Both same price wif 20% discount at taka now.
Which is more worth to get may i ask? Can get elsewhere cheaper too?
 

freakybird

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
I am going down to the taka gundam fair (again). Other than the MG wing gundam zero, are there any other kits that might be worth getting?
 

tissuepaper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
15,599
Reaction score
9
saw someone posted mg gundam x selling for $48, double x for $55 at taka fair. is it only 1 day special offer or while stock last?

update this thread if got any lelong kits :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top