Hangzhou by Scoot

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Hi, anyone tried to take Scoot flight from Singapore to Hangzhou( 杭州)?
Is Hangzhou worth to visit? I"m thinking to make a trip to Hangzhou and wondering any other places around hangzhou worth to spend a couple of days also. Is Hangzhou far from Shanghai?
I have heard the Wuzhen is a nice place to visit too.
Thanks.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,019
Reaction score
1,915
Hangzhou is worthwhile to visit all by itself. Wuzhen and Shanghai are very easy to reach by road or train.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,019
Reaction score
1,915
I don't know what you want to achieve in 1 day. I stayed for 3 and will visit again.
 

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Any nice recommendations of the hotel in Wuzhen, Hangzhou and Shanghai.
Looking for a budget type with WIFI and good location. Thanks.
 

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
19,876
Reaction score
307
Hi, anyone tried to take Scoot flight from Singapore to Hangzhou( 杭州)?
Is Hangzhou worth to visit? I"m thinking to make a trip to Hangzhou and wondering any other places around hangzhou worth to spend a couple of days also. Is Hangzhou far from Shanghai?
I have heard the Wuzhen is a nice place to visit too.
Thanks.

Hi Bro,

Just saw your question....

If you had never been to HZ, this place is a must visit....at least for once.
I had written a thread on my trip last year.

As to your question on tpt to Shanghai....answer is in my thread post #63

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/101947577-post63.html

Wuzhen is nice...but there are 2 Wuzhen...East n West.
I went to the East....I heard from locals the West is nicer n bigger.
You might want to check w local tour agents on this.

You can also do a one day trip to Suzhou....if you wish.

You can visit my thread n see some of the places I visited.;)
 

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Thanks so much for the reply. I'm still looking for an accomodation at Wuzhen. I had made a mistake last year when booking a hotel in Beijing. The hotel is quite far from the MRT(subway in china) and town area. I would like to get a hotel where near to the west wuzhen.

Hi Bro,

Just saw your question....

If you had never been to HZ, this place is a must visit....at least for once.
I had written a thread on my trip last year.

As to your question on tpt to Shanghai....answer is in my thread post #63

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/101947577-post63.html

Wuzhen is nice...but there are 2 Wuzhen...East n West.
I went to the East....I heard from locals the West is nicer n bigger.
You might want to check w local tour agents on this.

You can also do a one day trip to Suzhou....if you wish.

You can visit my thread n see some of the places I visited.;)
 

daranic

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
226
Reaction score
9
Is Wuzhen accessible from Suzhou or Hangzhou? Don’t want to stay for a night there.

Between WuZhen and Tongli, which of these 2 are nicer for its waterway town and also easier to acces from Suzhou?
 

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Actually, I would like to travel straight from Hangzhou airport to Wuzhen. Coaches service between these two places ended around 9.30pm, scoot flight touch down at 9.45pm, by the time to clear the custom , it should be after 10pm.
No choice have to stay one night at Hangzhou and proceed the next morning.
Still looking for a Budget hotel near to the MRT. And looking for one night accommodation at Wuzhen, preferably western part of Wuzhen.
Any idea which Changi terminal scoot flying off to Hangzhou?
Thanks
 

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Wondering do we need to print a hard copy of our flight when checking in at the Hangzhou airport?
 

CH2

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Wondering do we need to print a hard copy of our flight when checking in at the Hangzhou airport?

Just came back from Nanjing. Did not print all my booking for the trip. All of the hotel and airport just use the passport.
 

CH2

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
If you have more days to spare, you can fly to Hangzhou and fly out from somewhere else.
I just did Hangzhou, Huangshan and Nanjing. Scoot.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top