dereth
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 20,075
- Reaction score
- 6,644
I know what you mean.
But it cannot work. It will never work.
Because some people are self destructive. Some also thrive on hurting others and themselves. Don't ask why.
These people sometimes also don't want anyone's help and don't want to change. They essentially reject the utopia. They want to see the world burn.
What other people deserve or should have is not for us to say actually. Is up to them to ask for and fight for.
Hence like I said, if you try too hard to give them the world where they get to be happy/happier, fewer hungry or no struggle then you will end up poor.
Look at Europe especially.
You got good heart. Maybe you should try doing some of this charitable work to help the "disadvantaged" (some hate being labeled that).
I reject trying to help people in general. I only help those that want very specific help and are sincere with their requests and efforts to receive help.
I don't know if you remember what I said previously about wishing the world to end.
I'm not kidding. Maybe AI will take care of that eventually, if not a cataclysmic disaster first.
Quoting from Agent Smith: "I'd like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not.
You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus.
Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure."
I find myself agreeing with him more and more the longer I live.
Last edited: