Icychemist
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2007
- Messages
- 1,376
- Reaction score
- 256
Eventually will succumb to it one.
No cat won’t eat fish de.
possible bro.
only when One's Moral Value > One's temptation.
Mind over Body!
Eventually will succumb to it one.
No cat won’t eat fish de.
Me too. I have dealt with a lot of people in the past. I prefer to stay away from people.
The world ends or not is again not for me to decide or hope really.
At least I know that I will die eventually and not have to live forever. I do encourage my kids not to have children. Enjoy their lives then end the bloodline so no more suffering for future generations. But again is up to them.
Ownself happy jiu hao.
In life you meet people, people enter your lives, but they will one day exit your life also, from colleagues to relatives to loved ones, boy and girl break off, hubby and wife divorce, boss retrench people, employee resigns, etc, people come and go, take it easy, life is like a bus journey, got people enter your life and leave your life. Every knowing each other is just a view along the way only. Take it easy.
how far away are you from this goal?got crypto and share good enough for me 1 more property rent out car use for phvl LOL
chances are it will, as long as the printers aren't turned off.Nice! Hope the stocks all go up a lot in the next 5 years.
I want to see those robots with AI. Do all the work for me.
I'm currently living off dividends from US equities.
Men also have. It can be anyone.yeah. humans are the creators of drama.
'beachy' woman especially.
from nothing can creating a blackhole one.
I don't know if you remember what I said previously about wishing the world to end.
I'm not kidding. Maybe AI will take care of that eventually, if not a cataclysmic disaster first.
Quoting from Agent Smith: "I'd like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not.
You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus.
Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure."
I find myself agreeing with him more and more the longer I live.
never heard of that before. what's psychedlic journey?No Leh.
In my Psychedlic journeys I felt the connections with everything .
I don't feel lonely. I get peace with quiet and solace.
I want to do a job I am passionate about but the job doesn't want me. I also don't like my degree. Kena pressured to study that degree oneno la, sit up right and enjoy life. drinking cocktail at the beach. go overseas holiday. or can even do "a job" that you're passionate about.
instead of (slog - receive salary - pay bills) x 40 years - and then - die.
You most likely very young?who is agent smith?
actually I believe equilibrium is still in play, and it will always be in play. It's just a law of nature.
For example, we humans multiply and multiply, that result in the environment getting increasingly competitive. Prices goes up, property price goes up, cost of living goes up.
What happen next? people cannot afford, they choose to not have kids. Birth rate drops, number of human beings drop. Going back to equilibrium.
If you are passionate you can keep trying. I hope you succeed. Keep trying.I want to do a job I am passionate about but the job doesn't want me. I also don't like my degree. Kena pressured to study that degree one
I want to do a job I am passionate about but the job doesn't want me. I also don't like my degree. Kena pressured to study that degree one
With 1m, quite easy to compound and snowball to 2m and beyond if you got basic financial literacyif you already have a house, and if you spend normally. no branded etc, and inflation doesn't continue its trend, then yes it's enough.
but if you wanna splurge a little. 3m - 5m will be good.
Some people genuniely enjoy chiong?when will you take a backseat in life?
like every day chiong. Work so hard.
I see some people, got 1 car, not enough. go for a sport car.
Got 1 house, not enough, go for 1 more condo.
when will they be satisfied?
and more importantly, when will you take a back seat in life? Is there like a $$$ figure? or a age number? or certain ambition or achievements?
please share!
for me, i think if i got house/car, no debt. i wanna take backseat liao. enjoy the peace in life.
Please share bro...With 1m, quite easy to compound and snowball to 2m and beyond if you got basic financial literacy
You know rule of 72?Please share bro...
That's provided the investment is heading in the right direction ma. LolsYou know rule of 72?
It's an easy way to calculate just how long it's going to take for your money to double. Just take the number 72 and divide it by the interest rate you hope to earn. That number gives you the approximate number of years it will take for your investment to double.
Buy index funds?That's provided the investment is heading in the right direction ma. Lols