GTX 950.......
Dont buy unless below $189....
How to get sia?! Average price range around $299-359...
hello all, thanks for the recommendations.
I don't play alot of games. Games I played are like Civ5 and now Tree of Savior (run fine with my IGP with lowest game setting)
I do want a card with DP output, as I intend to upgrade to a 27" monitor.
Budget below $300 if possible.
But your monitor 27" is it 1080p or 1440p? Civ5 might be an issues to run on 960 1440p(But I could be wrong)
This model is a ref card with ref blower, that's why its cheaper. But actually this isn't the cheapest. Zotac 960 is @229 but out of stock.cheapest GTX960 I find in lazada
http://www.lazada.sg/palit-geforce-gtx-960-oc-2gb-gddr5-pci-e-graphics-card-7759900.html
Just wondering why so much cheaper then others similar 2GB model.
This Palit was also sold for $229 on Sunday but i forgot to post.This model is a ref card with ref blower, that's why its cheaper. But actually this isn't the cheapest. Zotac 960 is @229 but out of stock.

