HD 7850 replacement.

joystick

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2001
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Hello all, my HD 7850 card kaput recently. What is a good replacement card, with similar or slightly better performance. Thanks all.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
GTX 950/960 AMD i think R9 370 or 380?

but if u dun have any tight budget can go big like GTX 1070/1080, if not really going that big can consider RX 480
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
Perhaps you wanna share what is the budget and what games do you play?
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
How to get sia?! Average price range around $299-359...

Since when GTX 950 that price range?

Last time Lazada got promo under $200..

Now you can get GTX 960 from as low as $229 before discount, no point paying so much for GTX 950...
 

joystick

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2001
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
hello all, thanks for the recommendations.

I don't play alot of games. Games I played are like Civ5 and now Tree of Savior (run fine with my IGP with lowest game setting)

I do want a card with DP output, as I intend to upgrade to a 27" monitor.

Budget below $300 if possible.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
hello all, thanks for the recommendations.

I don't play alot of games. Games I played are like Civ5 and now Tree of Savior (run fine with my IGP with lowest game setting)

I do want a card with DP output, as I intend to upgrade to a 27" monitor.

Budget below $300 if possible.

But your monitor 27" is it 1080p or 1440p? Civ5 might be an issues to run on 960 1440p(But I could be wrong)
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
But I still rather think that getting a aib is better, dual fans and not noise :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top