
Hahaha. There's some truth in this.
My P5Q Pro's on its deathbed (only 1 RAM slot working) but I'm not complaining. It has served me well for the past 5+ years too.
:Later,
Asrock and msi are good brand but if you atas go for asus
once I upgrade to 1150 socket, I need to buy:
mobo
ram
cpu
maybe Windows 8 (i have Win 7 Pro)
my budget, not over 500 bucks (dun wanna spend too much on PC
Asus b85m Vanguard + 4570 ~ $385 (5yr warranty)
Ram - Adata DDR 3 8gb ~ 85
buy from tradepac
if you need a gpu, just buy a $100~ one at market place

Asus b85m Vanguard + 4570 ~ $385 (5yr warranty)
Ram - Adata DDR 3 8gb ~ 85
buy from tradepac
if you need a gpu, just buy a $100~ one at market place
Will it be troublesome if i change my motherboard?
I have 3 pci slots i dont need. And i'm running out of pcie slots..
What are the solutions? I have wifi card, sound card, graphic card...
Will it be troublesome if i change my motherboard?
I have 3 pci slots i dont need. And i'm running out of pcie slots..
What are the solutions? I have wifi card, sound card, graphic card...
I'm also upgrading my Windows XP machine, but sourcing second-hand parts.
How do I buy second-hand Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 package? If someone upgraded his/her Windows 7 to Windows 8.1, can the old registration number for Windows 7 be transferred to me?
I'm trying to save costs as new Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 is currently priced between $119 to $146 to $169 depending on which shop you ask.
If no choice, can anyone private message me where I can get the cheapest price for Windows 8.1. Which shop?
If you don't know the answer then let others help me. Don't talk rubbish like this and learn to speak properly.
I thought with the unpopular Windows 8/8.1 experience, Microsoft may offer Windows 9 as free upgrade ..... instead of continuing the bad name e.g 8.2 or 8.3.
Still mulling over the prices, it's either to buy Windows 7 or buy Windows 8/8.1 for the same money.