Spartaxuss
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2014
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 0
I have a Acer G5910 that is bought 1.5 years back.
Here are the specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
MotherBoard: BIOSTAR TH67XE
RAM: 16.0 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2 GB
OS: Window 7 64-bit
I'm planning to buy ASUS GeForce GTX 770 and I doubt the current PSU won't be enough for that, so what PSU should I get?
P.S. Warranty is still on, so I cannot open the case to check the PSU. Just asking for suggestion, so I could start to save money for it.
Here are the specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
MotherBoard: BIOSTAR TH67XE
RAM: 16.0 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2 GB
OS: Window 7 64-bit
I'm planning to buy ASUS GeForce GTX 770 and I doubt the current PSU won't be enough for that, so what PSU should I get?
P.S. Warranty is still on, so I cannot open the case to check the PSU. Just asking for suggestion, so I could start to save money for it.