
This morning jetstar promotion:
taipei is 116 two way nett with taxes,can fly until mid nov
hk is 133, bkk is 105 lol
This morning jetstar promotion:
taipei is 116 two way nett with taxes,can fly until mid nov
hk is 133, bkk is 105 lol
This morning jetstar promotion:
taipei is 116 two way nett with taxes,can fly until mid nov
hk is 133, bkk is 105 lol
I manage to get SQ tic for second week of June. 2 tickets at 536 nett. I bought as I think its a good deal.
$133 is everything in?
i bought return tix from jetstar 133.26 sgd all in, it was the post easter sale.
$133 is everything in?
yup all in ....
booked taipei 57 sgd jetstar club member sales few weeks back , two way nett wit taxes in ... that one more solid lol ....
post easter sales, jetstar taipei is 116sgd ...
so is abt 2x their price for club member sales, which u need to pay to join
is it advice able to join the jetstar club member now?
thx!
Not long ago SQ was selling tics to Hkg at 268 nett per pax. With such a price, I think much more worth than all the budget airlines.
Not long ago SQ was selling tics to Hkg at 268 nett per pax. With such a price, I think much more worth than all the budget airlines.
Always be on the lookout. I suggest http://flyzilla.com/
They are for budget flights leaving SG but under this website is the DEALS page where they alert you to the deals that are not just from the budget airlines but also the full service carriers. Keep this page bookmarked.
Their concept of cheap flights is one-way flights for lower cost. Do compare them with Skyscanner who also does this but Skyscanner takes into account return flight costs.
eh SQ cheapest last month promotion was 257
Checked my nov travelling date for a380 two ways, managed to find that price
Timing is good also.
Sin to HK is depart 930 am
HK to Sin is depart 330pm ...