HK Flight Promo

merry_christmas

Master Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
4,711
Reaction score
74
Jetstar SG50 Sale
El8DmEJ.png

http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/special-offers
$96.26 to Hong Kong
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
TAIPEI 179, HK BKK HCM 95SGD TWO WAY NETT TAXES IN !!!
jetstar promo very worth !!!
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
CX uob to HK $238. Great deal.

yup, last mth they also have that deal :)
think nowadays their airline price keep dropping which is good for consumer like us.

jetstar last week have 73sgd then now 95sgd :)
jetstar last month have 57 sgd and 116sgd taipei sales, fly apr to nov, selected dates :)
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
just now did a search, think jun most promo fare seats less than 9 seats liao ... think cox is morning, everyone wake up ... then many ppl book for jun holiday bring their children holiday ...
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,306
Reaction score
1,509
I think need to take the X seats left with a pinch of salt from the budget lines. I think they want to limit the promotion prices to a number of people only - meaning while stocks lasts.

Then it will be back to normal prices...

The plane won't be more than half full if people only book their tickets during promotion period and not during non-promotion period.

Quite a few times I saw less than 10 seats left and during my travel period, the plane is not even 25% full. :s13:

This is so much different from full fledged commercial flights... whereby X seats left really mean it. You miss it, then that's it.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I think need to take the X seats left with a pinch of salt from the budget lines. I think they want to limit the promotion prices to a number of people only - meaning while stocks lasts.

Then it will be back to normal prices...

The plane won't be more than half full if people only book their tickets during promotion period and not during non-promotion period.

Quite a few times I saw less than 10 seats left and during my travel period, the plane is not even 25% full. :s13:

This is so much different from full fledged commercial flights... whereby X seats left really mean it. You miss it, then that's it.

haha I booked liao yesterday when started at 12am lol ...
yday many 10am sin to hk depart flight. now left mostly 6am or 345pm for Fri to Mon trip lol ...

I dont think the plane is 25% full lol ...
If the flight is oni 25% loaded, how will they fly ...later no profit leh...

I think you could have mean that when you go to the seat selection,only 25% seat is bought. However, that doesnt mean only 25% ppl flying lol...
czo many singporeans wont buy seats ,like myself ...
I usually will go counter and ask for row 2 to 5 or try emergency seats, if the seat is full...

Have gotten emergency seat last year 3 out of my 4 trips to Taipei by tiger :)
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,306
Reaction score
1,509
haha I booked liao yesterday when started at 12am lol ...
yday many 10am sin to hk depart flight. now left mostly 6am or 345pm for Fri to Mon trip lol ...

I dont think the plane is 25% full lol ...
If the flight is oni 25% loaded, how will they fly ...later no profit leh...

I think you could have mean that when you go to the seat selection,only 25% seat is bought. However, that doesnt mean only 25% ppl flying lol...
czo many singporeans wont buy seats ,like myself ...
I usually will go counter and ask for row 2 to 5 or try emergency seats, if the seat is full...

Have gotten emergency seat last year 3 out of my 4 trips to Taipei by tiger :)

From my experience with Jetstar and Scoot... the seats left is bluff de. Haven't tried Tigerair, haha, but I haven't seen such stunts from Tigerair... so I guess they are operating somewhat like full fledged commercial airlines ba.

I think after the promotion ends, you can go in and check if those travel dates that you pick you will still be able to book and fly. But not at promotion prices. :s13:

Nope, not referring to the seat selection. I know many won't buy seats, so seat selection is not an accurate way to tell how popular a travel date is.

I mean when boarding plane. When I boarded the plane, it's really not even 25%. So many empty seats that the staff bo chup if you change seats. They even allow you to put your carry-on luggage on other seats, haha.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
From my experience with Jetstar and Scoot... the seats left is bluff de. Haven't tried Tigerair, haha, but I haven't seen such stunts from Tigerair... so I guess they are operating somewhat like full fledged commercial airlines ba.

I think after the promotion ends, you can go in and check if those travel dates that you pick you will still be able to book and fly. But not at promotion prices. :s13:

Nope, not referring to the seat selection. I know many won't buy seats, so seat selection is not an accurate way to tell how popular a travel date is.

I mean when boarding plane. When I boarded the plane, it's really not even 25%. So many empty seats that the staff bo chup if you change seats. They even allow you to put your carry-on luggage on other seats, haha.

then u lucky, not much ppl on the flight.
so far my bangkok,hcm, hk, taipei trip at least also have 70% full.

my HCM mar trip with jetstar, the airport counter told me the flight have 163 ppl ... hence 3 of them would not be able to fly.... coz I asked for emergency row, since the flight is full lol ....

In the end she no give us emgerency row.
However, my HCM to Sin was given emergency row for free, so nt that bad .
 

Joelleyuan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
10,260
Reaction score
3,790
I booked the 95.26nett to HK on 3-6 June!
Havent pay yet.
Dunno really shld go anot....
Feel like joining their 六四晚會。
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I booked the 95.26nett to HK on 3-6 June!
Havent pay yet.
Dunno really shld go anot....
Feel like joining their 六四晚會。

was thinking of hong kong also. but hotel very expensive.
same price as singapore ....
maybe mongkok, tst, ymt area hotel 2 person abt close to 100 to 130sgd one nite ...
 

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
32,306
Reaction score
1,509
was thinking of hong kong also. but hotel very expensive.
same price as singapore ....
maybe mongkok, tst, ymt area hotel 2 person abt close to 100 to 130sgd one nite ...

HK Island side should be slightly cheaper than Kowloon side...

Although Kowloon side is very saturated and have a lot of competition, but the prices are roughly the same. :s22:
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
HK Island side should be slightly cheaper than Kowloon side...

Although Kowloon side is very saturated and have a lot of competition, but the prices are roughly the same. :s22:

checked minihotel causeway bay abt 71sgd for two per nite.
but room super small, abt 10m2 lol ...
hence, never book another hk trip other than my nov trip ...
nov trip booked royal plaza, 4ppl 4 nites 1065sgd
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top