home karaoke

RaptureM3

Reaction score
Hello, can anyone recommend a soundbar for Popsical Remix? My Samsung R550 seems to crackle/distort at higher singing volume... I thought a higher end soundbar would be compatible but facing this issue.

I saw a lot of recommendations for PA speakers but looking for something like a soundbar as it looks better in my living room.

The Moment Gen2 seems a bit small and quite ex at $569.. Prefer a longer/slimmer looking soundbar.

Any advice please?

fireblade08

Reaction score
Payment is the tough part without proper wechat pay account. There are people in the Alipay thread who claims to be able to help top up Alipay. You may want to check there to see if they can pay for you as well using wechat pay.

"Alipay in China - Page 20 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg" https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/china-316/alipay-china-5743833-20.html
Hi, had successfully purchased the WeSing for 1 month subscription previously. But now, was told to provide WeChat some personal information like passport number, photo.. etc.. as I wanted to renew the subscription.

Anyone ever provide the personal information before?

Last edited:

Waiyip31

Reaction score
I just bought a popsical Remix (waiting for delivery this week), thinking of buying a Partybox 100 or Partybox On-The-Go (OTG) The Partybox 100 seems like a better choice (with better sound) but the Party OTG comes with 2 JBL Mics and have controls for Bass, Treble, Echo.
Question: Do I set the Echo range in popsical or on the speaker? Can I use all 4 mics (2 x Popsical and 2 x JBL Mics that come free with the OTG)?
Which would you choose? Living room is not too big....and thin walls so scared of disturbing neighbour too....

I have an existing Onkyo TX-RZ730 AV Receiver with Boston Acoustics Soundware 5.1 speakers for my home theatre system. Do you think this will do for popsical.....cos the speakers are really tiny. Will this do?

billiejoe

Reaction score

freebies4lyfe

Reaction score
Teo heng sets are very expensive. U can just get bmb amp, wireless mic and set of speakers for less than 1k. More than enough for karaoke experience.
which bmb amp, wireless mics and speaker do you recommend? Thinking of getting a set but dk what model/brand to go for

billiejoe

Reaction score
Can go for 2nd hand like this from carousel. Bmb amplifier and speakers all together in.

For wireless microphone, u can use buy shure if u got tbe budget. If not, u can buy cheap2 wireless mic. It will sound just as good.👍

which bmb amp, wireless mics and speaker do you recommend? Thinking of getting a set but dk what model/brand to go for

iicecube

Reaction score
Any good source for KTV at the moment recommend?
Those screen panel one is really useless if you wanna sing new songs and the quality also not very good also.

NotWhatYouThink

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to get but then HDB walls is it sound proof?

scared tio complain by neighbour

Darkorochix

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys for KTV and Watch movie can use the same sound system or not?
For sound system which is the recommended brand? Still BMB?

Kazzi

Reaction score
Most ppl I know are very happy with a HT/soundbar setup and separate karaoke portable setup (Bose S1 or JBL partybox or similar). You get your Dolby/atmos for movies and power for karaoke. Then most of these ppl are 80% movies 20% KTV.

If you are 80% KTV 20% movies then it makes sense to get a fixed system like Bmb.

Mr Duck

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys for KTV and Watch movie can use the same sound system or not?
For sound system which is the recommended brand? Still BMB?
Both are different speakers. Ktv one is high sound and watch movie one normally use those music blasting speaker and surround.

Mr Duck

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good source for KTV at the moment recommend?
Those screen panel one is really useless if you wanna sing new songs and the quality also not very good also.
Go over to mid view city #05 MB karaoke system. Many types system. New models 18 inch touch screen with 3years warranty and life updates of new songs. Can go Google search and contact William.

Last edited:

Darkorochix

Master Member
Reaction score
Guess i will try to get a movie set then the take a look at Bose S1 set.
Really like the aesthetic of Klipsch system.. but the price is 😮💨

dantom04

Reaction score
Anyone bought similar set from tb? Care to recommend? We can’t used 全民K歌,唱吧,天籁K歌 here right?

xiaofan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you buy HDD based solution from TB, then no need to use 全民K歌,唱吧,天籁K歌.

xiaofan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u have any recommendations?

Sorry I am not using HDD based solution myself. But you can search this thread and find some recommendations.

I still use either Android phone or Android TV Box plus the cloud based apps.

hydeyuki

Reaction score
Anyone bought the powerhouse set? Is the slim small speakers powerful enough for hdb 4 rooms (new bto so living not very big)?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.