Honor Magic 8 Series

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,948
Reaction score
2,323
Btw, where you all check the warranty status ah? Or just use receipt?
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,432
Reaction score
4,163
btw for those who self collect from dv, you got check on the spot or just take the phone go liao?
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Btw, where you all check the warranty status ah? Or just use receipt?
I suppose it should be under this, same as my previous registration :

https://eplanetworld.com/pages/honor-warranty-policy

Honor Warranty Registration – eplanetworld https://share.google/gqmGkiVhenF0ZzcSm

I only registered the Honor Magic 7 Pro last year. Previous ones I didn't register. Didn't hold it long enough😂 It states registration should be 60 days from purchase.

LOL... Looks a little dodgy, but it's a genuine link from Honor Singapore :

https://www.honor.com/sg/support/service-center/
 
Last edited:

Bweebweee

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
1,443
For those already using M8 Pro. Are you seeing this effects and updates on your set? Transparency and Liquid Glass design.


Yes. Nothing special la honestly. It's just there, small tweaks. Tbh, I don't even notice it much.
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,832
Reaction score
10,080
If you are worried about not being able to find screen protector for it. Can get from Taobao easily.
i know. but apparently, i still prefer flat screen where I can get tempered glass easily and do not need to deal with UV glue application based TG, white gaps at the sides etc. Do not want to deal with all these problem. Even those full glue (Non UV Glue) type of curve screen protector has issues also, like even if u apply nicely, bubbles will still form as the glue lose it's strength. I have enough worries, and do not want to deal with all these hassles. And to add on, I have OCD, so small imperfections like bubbles in my TG, i cannot live with it.

Also, I have toddlers at home, will definitely tempered glass compared to film.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top