Honor Magic 8 Series

Bweebweee

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
1,455
There's a Google lens logo at the top left hand of the camera app next to the flash. Press it and you can use that for qr codes.
MagicOS don't have that option right?

But tbf, not much difference compared to Samsung. I swipe down, click the scan qr button, and it will automatically open the link.

Samsung is click camera, then click the link after it scan qr. Both also two clicks. So not much diff.
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
MagicOS don't have that option right?

But tbf, not much difference compared to Samsung. I swipe down, click the scan qr button, and it will automatically open the link.

Samsung is click camera, then click the link after it scan qr. Both also two clicks. So not much diff.
It's available as a tile that you pull down the notification screen and scan.
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,936
Reaction score
2,319
I actually prefer pressing a button to indicate scan qr then scan it rather than go to the camera app then scan the qr.
I guess it is down to personal preference
 

yhw22

Master Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
4,927
Reaction score
369
I actually prefer pressing a button to indicate scan qr then scan it rather than go to the camera app then scan the qr.
I guess it is down to personal preference
you can create a shortcut for the QR code scan.
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
You can just swipe down from the center of the home screen and you can use the qr code scanner
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,400
Reaction score
4,137
I think we will always be mixed about our phones... If not we would have kept it for almost a year (or at least 6 months)...I fear all your phones won't be with you for very long... Goes for mine as well 😆😁

And I not super user.
just need the phone to be able to WhatsApp, surf net snd take photo.
so all phones feels the same to me haha

Taking the phone out today for a spin, going to use it fully to decide. Yesterday fell asleep while holding the phone in my hand. The day before was holding the OnePlus 15 and the day before yesterday was holding X300 Pro to sleep.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,400
Reaction score
4,137
Btw any settings recommended to on or off for the Magic 8 Pro? I got quite overwhelmed while setting it up last night, so many permissions and settings omg
 

ranmaru1987

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
803
went to test out the m8p speakers after hearing you guys rave about it.. lol.. really good.. even the bass also damn good for a phone.. the vibration to feel on the phone when music is playing u know it's good liao.. lol..
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,400
Reaction score
4,137
went to test out the m8p speakers after hearing you guys rave about it.. lol.. really good.. even the bass also damn good for a phone.. the vibration to feel on the phone when music is playing u know it's good liao.. lol..
This morning while I was going out, I was blasting 慢摇 with M8 Pro
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top