hotel midtown richardson

EDWINCHEW24

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Renovations not completed. Mainly in the basement floors. Lifts are still wif cardboard and wrappers...
 

lionheart80

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
1,324
Reaction score
63
guess will need another few more weeks for them to fully complete their reno, hopefully by nov will be ok
 

happiboi

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Hotel Midtown Richardson

I just came back from my Taiwan trip and staying in hotel midtown richardson. Basically this hotel is still under renovation, apparently only level 5 onwards was functioning. The rest of the level below level 5 was still under renovation.

They still doesn't have a restaurant or cafe yet, so those bookings with breakfast, they will just simply send a simple kind of breakfast to your room every morning around 8.15 - 9am. Nothing fantastic for the breakfast so dun expect too much.

The whole stretch of road beside the hotel were closed for renovation too, so you might need to take note if you are cabbing to the hotel, u might need to stop at the back of the hotel and walk in.

Overall pretty decent hotel for the price paid, cant wait for the completion of the hotel. Well by then the price should shoot up too.

hope it helps :)
 

impact94

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
I just came back from my Taiwan trip and staying in hotel midtown richardson. Basically this hotel is still under renovation, apparently only level 5 onwards was functioning. The rest of the level below level 5 was still under renovation.

They still doesn't have a restaurant or cafe yet, so those bookings with breakfast, they will just simply send a simple kind of breakfast to your room every morning around 8.15 - 9am. Nothing fantastic for the breakfast so dun expect too much.

The whole stretch of road beside the hotel were closed for renovation too, so you might need to take note if you are cabbing to the hotel, u might need to stop at the back of the hotel and walk in.

Overall pretty decent hotel for the price paid, cant wait for the completion of the hotel. Well by then the price should shoot up too.

hope it helps :)

Thanks for your review.

Does it state when renovation will complete.. I already book this hotel in mid oct... hopefully by then will be complete.
 

happiboi

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Thanks for your review.

Does it state when renovation will complete.. I already book this hotel in mid oct... hopefully by then will be complete.

Nope but i doubt it will be soon, the bottom part of the hotel really looks like a deserted old worn budiling. The hotel lift door and interior are still wrapped with plastic. The other lift at the other side of the hotel is still renovating.
 

fusiontan

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Nope but i doubt it will be soon, the bottom part of the hotel really looks like a deserted old worn budiling. The hotel lift door and interior are still wrapped with plastic. The other lift at the other side of the hotel is still renovating.

Read from trip advisor that this hotel seems like infected with bed bugs. Saw 2 review on this, one in July & the latest in Sep.
 

travellover

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Messages
342
Reaction score
1
Trip advisor has two reviews under Richardson hotel and midtown Richardson hotel.both also in xmd, not sure is belong the same
 

impact94

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
Coming weekend, i will be flying over.. I will be staying there... hear my review when i come back. I thought the renovation could have completed but judging from the reviews, it seem the renovation still ongoing.
 

lionheart80

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
1,324
Reaction score
63
Coming weekend, i will be flying over.. I will be staying there... hear my review when i come back. I thought the renovation could have completed but judging from the reviews, it seem the renovation still ongoing.

waiting for ur review, i will be flying next mth
 

HOHOHO!

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
760
Reaction score
3
Coming weekend, i will be flying over.. I will be staying there... hear my review when i come back. I thought the renovation could have completed but judging from the reviews, it seem the renovation still ongoing.

i going there next week. Making me worry...
 

fusiontan

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Coming weekend, i will be flying over.. I will be staying there... hear my review when i come back. I thought the renovation could have completed but judging from the reviews, it seem the renovation still ongoing.


Keep us posted. Damn worried about the bugs thingy.
😰
 

impact94

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
Just check in Hotel midtown Richardson... best suggest to exit from gate 4 or gate 6 (becos got evelator if carry heavy baggage) though gate 5 is probably more nearer. Check in is at level 5.

Room is spacious and clean in my opinions. Breakfast as mention earlier, will be deliver to ur room. So I probably suggest just book room without breakfast.


So far so good.. as for the renovation, I didn't see much major reno ongoing... I guess left abit of touch up to go.

I would report again during my 3 day stays.
 

siongxiong

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
2,180
Reaction score
0
Just check in Hotel midtown Richardson... best suggest to exit from gate 4 or gate 6 (becos got evelator if carry heavy baggage) though gate 5 is probably more nearer. Check in is at level 5.

Room is spacious and clean in my opinions. Breakfast as mention earlier, will be deliver to ur room. So I probably suggest just book room without breakfast.


So far so good.. as for the renovation, I didn't see much major reno ongoing... I guess left abit of touch up to go.

I would report again during my 3 day stays.


Hi may I know what time the breakfast will be deliver to the room?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top