How often do you go to JB ??

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2000
Messages
31,780
Reaction score
4,895
Had went there twice~ got two cinemas, LFS (mostly indian movies) & TGV, whole mall pretty dead during weekdays~ outside the mall seem like got more things to explore than inside~ :s22:

Tasek-Central-Skudai-JB-mall.jpg


Parking-fine-Tasek-Central.jpg


Tasek-Central-Skudai-JB-mall.jpg

i was in the vicinity 2 months ago to try wtm at one of the shophouses nearby. Didn't go into the mall.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/gLcLnEPVCtfTvhkg6
 

yangsss

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
738
Reaction score
59
then stick to the usual Aeon Tebrau, Aeon Bukit indah & Midvalley~ for me, I like to explore different areas~ :s22:
ya lor I prefer Permas or Dato Onn Aeon also, esp dato onn aft refurbishment. lesser crowd
Will go eat Wildbird then go aeon if at dato onn.
 

Roid Rage

Master Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
2,394
For me I seldom go as I dont like to queue up at the checkpoint or stuck in the crowd.
like twice a year. everywhere looks like slump except for JPO. in fact the only thing that interest me is JPO, since SG don't have outlet mall (IMM doesnt count, it's fake outlet mall)

Just went Sheraton last weekend for staycation. Frankly it feels like a 4 stars hotel. Very clean thou, given how new it is
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
ya lor I prefer Permas or Dato Onn Aeon also, esp dato onn aft refurbishment. lesser crowd
Will go eat Wildbird then go aeon if at dato onn.
Dato Onn Aeon??? that time I went... Iike freaking haunted...no ppl 20mins min in out..
and far also
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top