HP Elite X3 Phablet

E_T

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Messages
3,097
Reaction score
0
I LOVE this Elite X3! Much faster than 950XL with much better battery. Sure the camera is not as good but everything else I like! Pretty stable also. Once a week still need to soft-reset but other than that all good.
 

pcdreams_hr

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Bought my Elite X3 with desktop dock + Phone + mobile laptop dock + scanner adaptor for $450 recently. Happily using it..
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
I LOVE this Elite X3! Much faster than 950XL with much better battery. Sure the camera is not as good but everything else I like! Pretty stable also. Once a week still need to soft-reset but other than that all good.

How does it compare with the Alcatel idol4s windows ? Battery life, camera, fingerprint sensor perfomance etc
 

E_T

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Messages
3,097
Reaction score
0
No idea bro. Never seen an Idol4s. U hv to rely on Reviews for that one.
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
Haha, I actually have one bro. Imported from USA. Chose it over elite X3 originally caused it was smaller and apparently has better battery life but never used an elite X3 so it's all conjecture and based on online reviews. Also have a HTC one m8 running Windows. Nostalgia about Windows phone before Microsoft left us in the ditch :(

No idea bro. Never seen an Idol4s. U hv to rely on Reviews for that one.
 

E_T

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2000
Messages
3,097
Reaction score
0
Cool. If we hv a gathering, we could compare the phones. I'm loving the X3 so far. Sure, I miss the camera on the Lumia 950XL but the battery life is awesome, even though I hc 2 SIM in it!
 

mightythor

Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
238
Reaction score
13
Managed to get one local set, brand new after an arduous search. When the box came out of the storeroom, it was literally OMG, the phone box so big. Inside had the dock and cables, other than the phone. Pity there were no accessories to come along with it. Did the set up over the next couple of days, it was good that updates were available. Only problem, embarrassingly enough, was that because my nails very short, I am still cannot open the Sim tray. I really don't want to use any other thing to pry open, skarly scratch the body of the phone. Now just waiting for nails to grow. Maybe in 3 to 5 days time. Silly right. Searched high and low for other things that could pry the tray out but no success. Just wait lor. Haha.
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
Gxgx on your purchase. U can leave the nails of your pinkie finger long and sharp like those unkers to open the x3. Lol
Any ideas where to get a good tgsp? I using some taobao one but it's not very good :(

Managed to get one local set, brand new after an arduous search. When the box came out of the storeroom, it was literally OMG, the phone box so big. Inside had the dock and cables, other than the phone. Pity there were no accessories to come along with it. Did the set up over the next couple of days, it was good that updates were available. Only problem, embarrassingly enough, was that because my nails very short, I am still cannot open the Sim tray. I really don't want to use any other thing to pry open, skarly scratch the body of the phone. Now just waiting for nails to grow. Maybe in 3 to 5 days time. Silly right. Searched high and low for other things that could pry the tray out but no success. Just wait lor. Haha.
 

schmeichel

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
713
Reaction score
6
I pm'ed the seller, just out of curiosity. He said the HP phone is v good but is too big for comfortable day-to-day usage.
 

tclong

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
827
Reaction score
39

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
Go for it dude. The phone is awesome. You should hoot the screen protector also

I was thinking of getting HP Elite x3 from Microsoft Store :D

HP Elite x3 Bundle – GSM Unlocked US$299.00 ($799.00 - Save $500 )
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/hp-elite-x3-bundle/8wr4klx6m5gt

HP Elite x3 Lap Dock US$199 ($599 - Save $400)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/hp-elite-x3-lap-dock/8xhmmt3x2vkl

HP Elite x3 Silicone Case US$39.00
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/hp-elite-x3-silicone-case/8xsl5xqt5bjc

:s12::s12::s12:
 

pilotsnoopy

Senior Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
2,374
Reaction score
7
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top