Are you sure you are doing this right?
I think I had the same problem as you before, after I got my lowly philip 5.1 receiver.
Rightfully, you want to send the audio as "raw" or "bitstream" out through the HDMI such that, the decoding is done by your receiver instead of the PC. In such case, there should be nothing much to install on your pc as long as to make sure it can send out as "raw" or "bitstream".
I am under impression that, unless you have those PC multimedia 5.1 speakers that has 6 line out from your audio jacks behind your motherboard, then only you need to install all the software DTS or DD5.1 decoder in your pc. And that's also provided your sound card is DTS or DD5.1 compliant.
After couple of try, I gave up on windows & use linux & had some successes on 5.1 via XBMC DTS & DD5.1 decoding.
DTS or DD5.1 is just too complicated on PC whatsoever.
On the minix android tv boxes, I have DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 from MX player & XBMC easily, using similar setup of going "raw" or "bitstream".
Hope I'm right about above explanation.
Denon 1513.
after I set this config in reclock now can get DD Hd and DTS MA in AVR