Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think only pro has 40w, x should be 22.5w, in real life not that far off

Anyone knows if the charging voltage is 40W like the pro version? Can't seem to find any info on Google.

Skyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think only pro has 40w, x should be 22.5w, in real life not that far off

yes X is same as M20. Anyway you're not missing much unless you charge to 100% all the time, because the 0% - 80% is almost the same, less than 10% difference, the speed only comes after 80%, but I don't know is it at the expense of battery longevity because every manufacturer out there slows down considerably past 80% but the Pro still powers ahead so it reaches 100% much faster than anyone else.

quasar89

Reaction score
yes X is same as M20. Anyway you're not missing much unless you charge to 100% all the time, because the 0% - 80% is almost the same, less than 10% difference, the speed only comes after 80%, but I don't know is it at the expense of battery longevity because every manufacturer out there slows down considerably past 80% but the Pro still powers ahead so it reaches 100% much faster than anyone else.

Thanks for confirming. I read some battery research concluding that the optimal battery charge for battery longevity was between 40 to 80%. This might have got something to do with the cutoff.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will the resolution be bad on X? i saw gsmarena stated 344ppi on X

If u have read about iPhone Xr... Which is bad... However, on blind test, it is prefer that a 1080p phone.
The display panel will also need to be consider.

Unless u keep zooming into pic, normal usage will. Not detect

warboy85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u have read about iPhone Xr... Which is bad... However, on blind test, it is prefer that a 1080p phone.
The display panel will also need to be consider.

Unless u keep zooming into pic, normal usage will. Not detect

ya. tts what i think it will be same as xr also.

vieri_best

Reaction score
It comes with the pen, means the previously reported free pen and case at the IT show is actually just free case in the end :s11:
Oso gd la means no reason to go there buy liao, just get it somewhere near our places.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It comes with the pen, means the previously reported free pen and case at the IT show is actually just free case in the end :s11:
Oso gd la means no reason to go there buy liao, just get it somewhere near our places.

Confirmed: Mate 20 X available in Singapore from 22 Nov for $1148

Not sure if this has been posted - https://www.businessinsider.sg/huaw...mate-20-x-smartphone-and-it-comes-with-a-pen/

It's a ConFlict msg..
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tec...ing-singapore-less-s1200-updated-more-details

It will create the same mess as mate 20 during the launch to rcv the freebies

striker22

Reaction score
I think most of the reviews of the M pen says that there is a traditional clip for you to clip on a shirt pocket or somewhere. I don’t think the flip case has a proprietary slot for the pen.

The 20X is most likely going to be my next phone as long as banking apps and also google pau work with the fingerprint sensor. Early reviews says that Android pay doesn’t work so I’d wait and see.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.