
Dunno is it rush production, the laptop is not balanced.
when lid is close, it will shake abit when I press it on the top left with my fingers.
When lid is open, the lower right shake obvious when I press it.
thanks for share
i read one customer has some build issue on amazon too
does the laptop run warm/hot and is it within comfortable range for u?
Haven really got time to test it yet, still trying to setup and install.
The design and screen I really liked it but quite disappoint by the speed of update of windows, super slow but could be my default setting for active timing in the update. It doesn't seems to update at all last night.
I find it quite hot when I on it for hours to just to update, bearable holding it but a nono if put on lap.
Mine is a Toshiba SSD, saw some comments that it's speed slow down significantly after updates of window.
Liteon SSD is a better choice but likely for first few batches set.
The charger came with it is compact but quite heavy.
Anybody using Xiaomi USB Type C 65W charger and any idea what's it weight?
Dunno is it rush production, the laptop is not balanced.
when lid is close, it will shake abit when I press it on the top left with my fingers.
When lid is open, the lower right shake obvious when I press it.
Oh. Mine's the Liteon one. The updates only started trickling in like on my 2nd or 3rd day of usage. Go and undervolt it. I managed to cut 10 degrees off full load temperatures. The thing runs a lot cooler and it's very quiet now.
Don't need waste money buy another charger leh. Haha. Spend so much liao le. I just bought this from lazada. The fit is quite tight (as compared to other universal adapters), so it won't come off after you stick your charger into it. Very worth the 5 bucks.
No issues with mine.
Undervolt in Bios or?
saw some comments posting dunno trying to undervolt how many times to avoid crash before but never pay attention to it.
Will read up again when I free.
The adapter u posted, I got alot hahaha.
sadly they don't have those macbook hard cover shell for protector.
Saw quite a number of user selling their used set away le...
What's going on ar?
Haha. No idea leh. I haven't encountered any problems with mine so far. Really worthwhile purchase, in my opinion.
Hi all,
Would like to ask the current owners here what third-party chargers they are using? Dun really feel like carrying around the original charger and travel adapter... I'm looking at this but scared power is too low and charge too slowly. Any recommendations for chargers?
Thanks!
Mine having issue, using Crystal disk mark to test...
Read 3104 Write 462 only.........
I search online is due to windows 10 update but I couldn't apply the KB4100403 patch
Hi all,
Would like to ask the current owners here what third-party chargers they are using? Dun really feel like carrying around the original charger and travel adapter... I'm looking at this but scared power is too low and charge too slowly. Any recommendations for chargers?
Thanks!
You can just get the travel adapter I linked in one of the earlier post. The charger has a tight fit into the adapter so it's practically one piece now. No need waste money. Haha.
Matebook x pro has a 65W input.
The link u posted only has a max input of 30W.
I’m using this and it works great
AUKEY USB Charging Station, 60W Power Delivery 3.0 & Dual Port USB Charger for MacBook/Pro, Dell XPS, iPhone X / 8 / Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079P11LBV..._hCwEBb1BAJP22
Saw your earlier post, but don't think I want to add the adapter, looks like it would be quite bulky. Thanks though!
Looks promising! But have to ownself find the UK plug for input right?
Hahaha, this one a bit over budget...
Mine having issue, using Crystal disk mark to test...
Read 3104 Write 462 only.........
I search online is due to windows 10 update but I couldn't apply the KB4100403 patch
