Huawei P40 Series

Silverback84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
14,595
Reaction score
102
follow every instructions closely and do not be discourage if you failed on the first few attempts. Do note that i tried many times.
 

i-Movies

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
1,614
Reaction score
43
Is DBS/POSB digital banking apps available on HuaWei App Store officially made by DBS? How does it perform compared to the Android version on Google Play Store?
 

xixvii

Junior Member
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Just wondering anyone with sideloaded GMS ever updated their EMUI pushed down from Huawei?
I have been getting daily notifications about EMUI 10.0.1.138 and has so far been ignoring this (minor) update. Logically, I think any Android update will patch the gap and remove GMS, so just wanna cfm here. Thanks!
 

kenshinhimura

Member
Joined
May 12, 2002
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Wow...i haven't even received the new update yet.
what model is your phone? ELS-NX9?
i am still stuck with 10.1.0.122 (C636E8R4P1).
 

hoks

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
6,093
Reaction score
1,489
Just wondering anyone with sideloaded GMS ever updated their EMUI pushed down from Huawei?
I have been getting daily notifications about EMUI 10.0.1.138 and has so far been ignoring this (minor) update. Logically, I think any Android update will patch the gap and remove GMS, so just wanna cfm here. Thanks!
Wah u mean even if one manage to get gms installed, it can still b removed?

I thought its a one time pain.
 

Silverback84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
14,595
Reaction score
102
Just wondering anyone with sideloaded GMS ever updated their EMUI pushed down from Huawei?
I have been getting daily notifications about EMUI 10.0.1.138 and has so far been ignoring this (minor) update. Logically, I think any Android update will patch the gap and remove GMS, so just wanna cfm here. Thanks!

Which mobile service provider are u with?

I'm a singtel user
 

Silverback84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
14,595
Reaction score
102
Just wondering anyone with sideloaded GMS ever updated their EMUI pushed down from Huawei?
I have been getting daily notifications about EMUI 10.0.1.138 and has so far been ignoring this (minor) update. Logically, I think any Android update will patch the gap and remove GMS, so just wanna cfm here. Thanks!

Also an update will not remove the gms. Data will not be deleted with an update.
 

infinitejy

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I have emailed tracetogether tech team and they said they can't get it working on Huawei phones.

Just a quick update for folks here as well
I emailed uob separately to check for the mighty pay card tokenisation error. Seems like they're unaware. They're investigating but don't bet on a quick solution.

Any folks can try to see if adding a credit card to uob mighty works now?

No, stuck at step to get OTP, seems like to submission of mobile number doesn't work, not getting any SMS.
 

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
35,043
Reaction score
8,638
I have emailed tracetogether tech team and they said they can't get it working on Huawei phones.

Just a quick update for folks here as well
I emailed uob separately to check for the mighty pay card tokenisation error. Seems like they're unaware. They're investigating but don't bet on a quick solution.

Any folks can try to see if adding a credit card to uob mighty works now?

They are so incompetent eh? Still can't get it to work. I guess SingPass has the same issue. :s22:

I just realized most of my apps will be coming soon to AppGallery. Mission-Critical Microsoft suits of apps are coming too.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top